• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

ZZP Power Drop Harness??

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Reaction score
from the reviews...

ordered a drop to clean up the spaghetti i had under the dash. very simple install. wire in the lights to your gauges and THEN run a switched wire to the pink wire and ground to the black. thats it ! AWESOME INSTALL. very clean.
orange wire - constant power
pink - swithed
black- ground...
A must for anyone who wants plug and play power supplies and grounds for their vehicle. As a ASE Master Technician, I highly advise this rather than tapping into existing factory wires as well as taking the guess work out of installs....
pretty nifty lil dealio

shaferz

slaps a ho
Reaction score
shrug. screw the harness. If you can strip wire and solder, then dont blow the money on the harness.

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
Reaction score
if you pull out that wierd fiber stuff under the dash (held in by those plastic tree things) there is an empty harness in there that has a large white tag on it telling what each wire is.

Power drop harness is kinda nice. I have one...

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
All I get is this when I click on it.

"Sorry. There was some problem with the data."

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
Reaction score
behine the glove box and fuse box on the pass side......
the switched wire the awesome for running an ic pump

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Reaction score
Like Double D said, under the pass dash, if you cant see it from the bottom, Squeeze the sides of the Glove box in so it sill swing out past open, and the harness is plainly visible behind it

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I use the exact same thing 1998gtgp posted. Available at Autozone so check it out next time you are there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom