• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

ZZP HID troubleshoot

99blkgt

Reaction score
Went out after work today to install my ZZP HID kit...Hooked the wires up to the appropriate places and nothing. Anyone know what the problem might be? I cant stand my silverstars anymore.

99blkgt

Reaction score
You tryed to see if your getting power at the bulb socket?
[/b]
Im not sure exactly what you mean by that....My old bulbs worked fine before and when i reinstalled them after attempting to install the HID.

UR LOSN

Pirate Sloth!
Reaction score
connect the blue plug that comes out of the ballast to the headlight plug. MAKE SURE the plugs on the back of the hid bulbs are "clipped in" and locked tight together. before mounting the ballasts...check to se if they work. if they dont switch ballasts and see if the other one works. also/....check the meezly 7.5amp fuses....if they are shot replace with something like a 10-15. I blew my 10amps..and have 15's in them right now..with no problem.

if they still dont work....your SOL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom