3800 Zzp fails are bad enough somebody made a whole group about it.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
So, for some reason out of the blue, I had a zzp gift card show up in the mail. I sent them an email, but no one really explained who it was from. I'm guessing I provided enough entertainment for zoom by making fun of people in that group...
I'm sure he realizes that the group isn't worth any time or resources, but I wonder if he could win a slander case against whoever started the group. It's really all kind of just bitching for no reason and unsupported claims, so it seems like a really bold thing to start. A case would likely not go well for either party though.

Reactions: sktchy

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Talking nice about a competitor and giving benefit of the doubt? Who are you and what have you done with Zooomer? lol.

IMG_9193.jpeg

Also reading other things and it feels like I’m in Dazed and Confused. I get older, the people making the stupid comments stay the same age.

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Jun 5, 2012
Nebraska
I'm sure he realizes that the group isn't worth any time or resources, but I wonder if he could win a slander case against whoever started the group. It's really all kind of just bitching for no reason and unsupported claims, so it seems like a really bold thing to start. A case would likely not go well for either party though.
I never really thought about that, but that's a real possibility. I also wonder if that group has brought them more business. There are 2500 people in there, and there are only like 2-4 posts a month.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I never really thought about that, but that's a real possibility. I also wonder if that group has brought them more business. There are 2500 people in there, and there are only like 2-4 posts a month.
Its probably not even worth it. More for tracking purposes just in case someone tries to FAFO.

Saw the top post about serving him papers for something. :rofl: You have no idea how bad 23 year old me wanted to break free and start typing. Then I rememberd that people are dumb, nothing I say will matter and falls on deaf ears, most likely because it wont be nice, so I just kept scrolling.

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Jun 5, 2012
Nebraska
Its probably not even worth it. More for tracking purposes just in case someone tries to FAFO.

Saw the top post about serving him papers for something. :rofl: You have no idea how bad 23 year old me wanted to break free and start typing. Then I rememberd that people are dumb, nothing I say will matter and falls on deaf ears, most likely because it wont be nice, so I just kept scrolling.
Phil Perez is not worth your time to argue with. He is a special kind of person.

Thread Info