3800 Zzp fails are bad enough somebody made a whole group about it.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
You have to join it to see anything but this is hilarious. Marking up and rebranding Alibaba and china parts, bad tunes and fighting with customers over it, bullshit hp numbers, that's just the stuff I breezed through quick. Looks like mostly sonic related but it still applies.

I'm not usually one to try and bash anybody but after the issues I've had with their "flow matched" injectors, high pressure oil bypass spring that killed at least 3 bottom ends by being 3mm too short (bo offered to replace it, fuck my engines though) and don't even get me started on their 3800 fbody toon, this made my morning :rofl:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Looking back at zzp vs intense, it's surprising no one was killed over it.
There was an IDD where Ed Morad and Zoom were going back and forth after Ed blew up on the track. Almost came to blows iirc. ZZP crew were asked to leave and they did.

I was standing 10 feet away when Zoom also confronted the guy that messed with his car at GPG04 as well. I thought I was going to see a murder in front of me. Zoom just stared then walked away. Level heads prevailed.

For as much shit that happened, you are right. No one luckily got hurt or even fought. The fights were normally with the smaller local groups. Or random people walking into the parking lot talking shit.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I mean, I've never had a single issue with anything from intense. Turba tim from zzp flat told me their injectors are "close enough" when I asked about them being flow tested after having at least 2 of them be junk out of the box. One even melted ?

Not to mention my car pinning itself at 10.0 afr and them not giving a shit to look into their tune at all beyond a maf flash (told me my car was just junk) so I had to learn how to do it my damn self

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
IMG_5888.png

Someone needs to explain that the majority of the cost is the transmission. ???

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I mean, I've never had a single issue with anything from intense. Turba tim from zzp flat told me their injectors are "close enough" when I asked about them being flow tested after having at least 2 of them be junk out of the box. One even melted ?

Not to mention my car pinning itself at 10.0 afr and them not giving a shit to look into their tune at all beyond a maf flash (told me my car was just junk) so I had to learn how to do it my damn self
It sucks for sure, but I’d rather be out a couple short blocks vs a couple built INTENSE transmissions due to their gen 2 diff.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
It sucks for sure, but I’d rather be out a couple short blocks vs a couple built INTENSE transmissions due to their gen 2 diff.
That's fair. I haven't had to deal with the fwd trans issues so far and if I do I'll either ask you guys how to do it right or have it done right at the transmission shop. I've got one "good" one and one with a broken bell housing to play with someday

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
The other thing I have to remember a lot is they're pretty stuck to the wbody platform, and I have an f and h body so theres definitely some quirks and differences that they really don't care about. Prices to be paid for going outside the box.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I haven’t bought them in forever but a pack of 6 104s was like, $10?
I'd honestly have to look. I think the ngks were 12 and I paid 25 or 30 for genuine Delco 41 101s off eBay. Supposedly ngk makes them anyway but I get idle misses without delcos in it and anybody that tells you that you need a lower heat range to avoid knock is out of their mind

Thread Info