🔧 BUILD ZX's 2021 Camaro ZL1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Well. Not a bad night. DA 1500 not horrible not record breaking. The car absolutely rips off the hit now. Sixty down from 1.67 to 1.51. But might be seeing some belt slip now. New PB was 10.47@132. Same mph as before but ET down from that much better sixty. Car is happy on e40. Going back next week to see if we can chip away. I’m going to get a hair shorter belt too.

IMG_4469.jpeg

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I don’t remember but can you run e85, would probably pick up enough with e85 and some more timing to get into the 9’s from there, I went from 10.6 to 9.9 on the same pulley with e85 and timing over 93

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Well. Not a bad night. DA 1500 not horrible not record breaking. The car absolutely rips off the hit now. Sixty down from 1.67 to 1.51. But might be seeing some belt slip now. New PB was 10.47@132. Same mph as before but ET down from that much better sixty. Car is happy on e40. Going back next week to see if we can chip away. I’m going to get a hair shorter belt too.

View attachment 154303
Nice work Brian!

Reactions: ZXMustang

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
I don’t remember but can you run e85, would probably pick up enough with e85 and some more timing to get into the 9’s from there, I went from 10.6 to 9.9 on the same pulley with e85 and timing over 93

Yeah tuner says we got more we can put in it. This was first track day out with the new tune/trans tune. First two passes were to get the 1-2 shift perfect which it is now. Then he added a bit of timing and the car picked up 2mph. Then he added a shit load more timing and someone broke, then the lanes got deep and I ran out of time.

But next week I have another revision with quite a bit more timing in it. And hes saying we can try to push the fuel system to e50. So far I've been as high as e42 without a problem. Right now since we have it tuned so well, he says the factory cats are now becoming a problem as well as the stock TB. Might be time for the nw103 TB and some headers. But not this season. Maybe at the end of summer, before the next dry season. But for now Im looking to touch 9s in its current mechanical config. Not too bad so far. Looks like I need some front runners too.

And man the hellcats were deep tonight and they are FAST. Stock charger RE on a tire with idiot driver just about matched what I was doing, same sixty too. They really move even being 4600lbs++.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info