NEW RIDE ZXMustang's 2018 Chevy Camaro ZL1.

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
It’s super rad man, I love it. I think the only thing I’d like different is the rear spoiler to be black, but that’s just me. Congrats again.

I believe that was an option. You could even get the ZL1 1LE WANG from GM as an option but I hate those tall wings. I was thinking maybe a matte black wrap on the hood/wing at some point. Maybe. Right now Im just happy the paint is protected and the tints are on. I might clear bra it too, but thats also up in the air. Those have gotten expensive.

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Congrats zx do us all a big favor when u decide to sell in 3 mos when a bug hits the paint wrong, don't create emo post and ragequit for a 3rd time.

tenor.gif

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Congrats zx do us all a big favor when u decide to sell in 6 mos or a 1yr give us first dibs here.

You'll be the first to know. lol. We also bought a 21 Wrangler for the wife a few days ago. Its not here yet. Its at the rail yard in Tampa waiting to get to the dealer here in town. I will let you know if that goes up for sale as well...lol

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
You'll be the first to know. lol. We also bought a 21 Wrangler for the wife a few days ago. Its not here yet. Its at the rail yard in Tampa waiting to get to the dealer here in town. I will let you know if that goes up for sale as well...lol

Pass on the wrangler they ride like crap and are death traps

Thread Info