ZXMustang's 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Should of bought a used charger hellcat.....

Big, roomy, comfortable to drive, great features......oh and it fucking flies for 4500lbs

if it was remotely in the same ballpark pricewise. i bet that mustang he has now was at least 15k less than any hellpig he'd find.

dont get me wrong id rock a used hellpig too but the price gap is pretty big vs. a used 5.0

if i could dump mine for 29- 30k id be all over a used pig too.

Regular
Jan 23, 2016
I had great experience with Lund on the GT500, not sure how they're behind the times exactly. Their tune was always great to me.

I've worked with both AED and LUND. My car is currently tuned by LUND. They were a little slow with my initial tune when I went to FI. This past week the site shows that they are 10-12 days behind on requests. However, they had my 100 octane revisions done in 3 days total. The dyno numbers are fantastic. Trans shifts really sharp and crisp. My AED tune was N/A (14 Coyote)and that was a positive experience as well.

Angela@KRWINS

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Jan 15, 2016
McHenry, IL
Oh completely. I was on the way home from work today. Auto climate set to 70, with the cooled seats on low listening to my siriusxm.

Hey, do you want 20" Forgestar Rims & Summer tires that came off of Paul's '14 GT Track Pack? He took pics of them but hasn't posted the ad yet. Since you live in the area, you can stop by & take a look at them.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Hey, do you want 20" Forgestar Rims & Summer tires that came off of Paul's '14 GT Track Pack? He took pics of them but hasn't posted the ad yet. Since you live in the area, you can stop by & take a look at them.

These would look sick on this car! If you don't like the black my powder guy does awesome work in Woodstock

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
You snap one? How so? I've had good luck with the stock ones but the car doesn't hook at low enough speeds to really hurt much anyways

I chalked it up to me being stupid. I thought I'd be better off just doing a quick dusting of the tires and forgo the water box. I was just going to give the tires a chirp and clean them off. But I believe I snapped the half shaft doing exactly that. Had I gone through the water box and done a regular burn-out, I probably would have been fine. The wet tires wouldn't have hooked as hard and put the strain on the axles. I'm guessing that the mashing of the gas on sticky tires did it. I never made it off the line.

As soon as I finished the burn-out, I started rolling to the staging lights. That's when I knew something went wrong. The car was not idling forward as quickly as it should have. And eventually the car would just not move forward in gear at all. I was able to reverse it out of the staging lanes and then reverse stopped working. And that was it.

I was really bummed. Tomorrow I was supposed to drop the car off at the shop for the blower install. The new axles arrive on the 31st and hopefully that'll go quickly. I don't know when I'll be able to get back in the shop's queue, hopefully sooner than later.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I chalked it up to me being stupid. I thought I'd be better off just doing a quick dusting of the tires and forgo the water box. I was just going to give the tires a chirp and clean them off. But I believe I snapped the half shaft doing exactly that. Had I gone through the water box and done a regular burn-out, I probably would have been fine. The wet tires wouldn't have hooked as hard and put the strain on the axles. I'm guessing that the mashing of the gas on sticky tires did it. I never made it off the line.

As soon as I finished the burn-out, I started rolling to the staging lights. That's when I knew something went wrong. The car was not idling forward as quickly as it should have. And eventually the car would just not move forward in gear at all. I was able to reverse it out of the staging lanes and then reverse stopped working. And that was it.

I was really bummed. Tomorrow I was supposed to drop the car off at the shop for the blower install. The new axles arrive on the 31st and hopefully that'll go quickly. I don't know when I'll be able to get back in the shop's queue, hopefully sooner than later.

That sucks sorry to hear that

Thread Info