ZR1 vs Z06 vs GT-R

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Reaction score
1st race i watched i thought it was MPH then i realized it was a foreign country and it was Kph, those were some nice runs tho

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Great runs looks like the gtr and zr1 are even top end so whoever is out first wins. Good vids

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
is it me or does it always seem the GTR steals the hit with a running start?

nice races though w/some awesome cars

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
ok part 2 midway they start even and the ZR1 shows its place but the GTR is still running strong

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
bla bla bla bla bla bla missed shift bla bla bla bla bla bla

:rofl:

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
The GTR is modded, its not really a surprise. :dunno: I wouldnt care if it blew the doors off a ZR1 or ZO6 and it was bone stock. The GTR just doesnt appeal to me and I would choose either of those corvettes over it.

c5z06speedjon

Reaction score
WTF is wrong with that arrogant dick in the GTR running with his hazards on, we get it your car is making more power and winning everytime, you dont have to leave your hazards on.... my god! .... and that one race in the first vid they all started roll racing with a car right in front of the GTR ..... Real smart.......DUMBASS!

KaMaSuTrA

Resident Sexi Man
Reaction score
He just has the lights on to probably warn other drivers of the incoming hazard. I doubt he kept them on cause he was winning, he even had them on when the ZR1 pulled ahead.

I would have thought that the ZR1 would have out geared him in the top end but I guess not.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with that arrogant dick in the GTR running with his hazards on, we get it your car is making more power and winning everytime, you dont have to leave your hazards on.... my god! .... and that one race in the first vid they all started roll racing with a car right in front of the GTR ..... Real smart.......DUMBASS!
....ive seen a ton of races where people are roll racing and one of the cars has the hazards on. also, i read somewhere else that the owner of the GTR has nitrous wiring hooking into the hazard button but couldnt find anymore info

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
The GTR is modded, its not really a surprise. :dunno: I wouldnt care if it blew the doors off a ZR1 or ZO6 and it was bone stock. The GTR just doesnt appeal to me and I would choose either of those corvettes over it.
and the zr1 was still making more power stock and weights almost 1k less...and costs 40k more

but, we all have different likes. just bustin your balls

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom