Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
well that answers my question about whats done to it
The Lingenfelter Track Rental Day at Muncie Dragway produced a new fastest time for the Lingenfelter 2009 ZR1 Corvette. This Lingenfelter ZR1 has the latest version of our second level of supercharger upgrades and produces an impressive 739 RWHP & 720 RWTQ. The Lingenfelter supercharger upgrades included our pulley upgrade, air intake modifications, intercooler improvements and tuning. This was run with stock exhaust manifolds and factory cat back exhaust with Mild to Wild Switch.

Altiery54

TCG Elite Member
Jun 14, 2007
Braidwood
well, looks like my prediction of the gtr going 9s first is shot to hell :rofl:

so fucking sick tho :bowdown:

give it up:rofl: ZR1>GT-R

well that answers my question about whats done to it

Essentially though a pulley($55) a cai, and a modified h/e with a tune nets that kinda power is insane

:bowdown:
that moved out of the 60' alot faster than the one in the other vid.

the other video of the 10.80's one it seemed like the guy was bogging

Altiery54

TCG Elite Member
Jun 14, 2007
Braidwood
i'm more impressed by a 4000lb car going 9s then i am a vette running 9s :dunno: its just been done a ton. doesnt mean the zr1 isnt disgustingly awesome.

may as well call me a ricer now :rofl:

You sound like panda trying to make a logical arguement now:noes: At first you said the gt-r would be in the 9's first, now you are comparing weight, when the zr-1 touches low 9's you will say well "it costs more" it's ok to admit the simple fact that the zr-1 will pwn all

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
call me panda again and i will permaban your ip :squint:. i'm not making excuses. ive been more than vocal about my obsession w/ the gtr. i simply said i'm more impressed that the gtr is running the times it does.

ive watched countless vettes run 9s. ive watched tons of mustangs run 9s. i sure as shit hope it runs 9s w/ almost 800hp.

if you want to debate, ill be more than happy to destroy you :wavey:

by the way, i mailed your stickers out today

Altiery54

TCG Elite Member
Jun 14, 2007
Braidwood
call me panda again and i will permaban your ip :squint:. i'm not making excuses. ive been more than vocal about my obsession w/ the gtr. i simply said i'm more impressed that the gtr is running the times it does.

ive watched countless vettes run 9s. ive watched tons of mustangs run 9s. i sure as shit hope it runs 9s w/ almost 800hp.

if you want to debate, ill be more than happy to destroy you :wavey:

by the way, i mailed your stickers out today

Thank you for the last statement. debate ey? it depends if it is a logical debate this would be interesting...... most members on here when getting into a debate I have noticed tend to take it a little too far......

I will let you have the first blow go ahead:)

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Says the man who drops 50+K for a 13 sec. car.... and says tq. means nothing

There is no reasonable come back to the 30-40K difference except that we are comparing gm's best car nissians best car....

Blah blah blah. The M3 cost is similar to that of a base ls3 corvette and the performance is also similar. And 13 seconds only because I was driving it. Probably would have gotten the same in the LS3 vette.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
i had a bigger response but i kept losing my train of thought. your counterpoint isnt valid b/c the package you see on that zr1 costs upwards of probably $4,000. the base kit already costs $2,000 per lingenfelter's site.

i would be far more impressed if the car ran those times and truly only spent $500...and chances are thats the shop car so the cost to them was nothing more than the initial research and development which cant even be that much since they're working w/ a LSx motor...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info