ZR1 in the 9's???

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Jul 4, 2006
Batavia, IL
ive been barking up this tree for awhile now. its not worth the hassle :rofl:

What's really funny is 10 years ago when most of these "haterz" were spanking it to their 1000hp R34 on Gran Turismo, the heavy, AWD turbo GT-R (that was just a hopped up family hauler sedan with 2 doors deleted) was iconic, but now that a REAL version with A LOT more power and performance that spanks around cars that cost over twice as much is available here in the US for well under $100K, it's magically a giant pile of fail.

jeff99gtp

Regular
Sep 9, 2008
holy shit i was right!!!!! ZR1 plus full bolt ons=9s!! granted it hasnt hit the 9s just yet but its still on stock exhaust.

but for the price to get you there could be alot cheaper if you went somewhere else. you pretty much just paying for the name when you buy this set up. its just what a pulley, intake and intercooler mods? i bet it could be done for alot less. makes me wonder what they did for the intercooler mods.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
Why? Because you can't have one?

120470_I_are_serious_cat_This_is_serious_thread2_jpg2cbe9bc66d0d649f855a9bd15f2f70bd

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
ZR1> GTR.

Sure the ZR1 weighs less... Sure it has more horsepower... more displacement.. better looks.

But if hte GTR weighed as much as the ZR1, had the same horsepower, same displacement, same looks... hell might as well throw a chevy badge on it... Blam.. its a ZR1.

Dont bring a knife to a gun fight.

Nissan chose what it chose... and the ZR1 will always be ahead ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info