Zr1 corvette

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
heres the thread

http://cobaltss.net/forums/showthread.php?t=93417

and here is how he explains his money...

okay so what i do.. its kinda a long story but ill try to simple it down the best i can. when i was 15 my dad past away and he was big in the oil business when he was in his 40's so there was obviously money there, he also was an owner of a decently sized architectural/construction business, but when he passed all the money was left to me ( he had no other family, mom died when i was born) same as the bussiness, but in the will it stated that i must start at the bottom of the chain so at 15 i was scrapping out trash on construction jobs, 16 i was an apprentice for framing and rocking, 17 i was a journeyman doing the same, 18 i moved to foreman, 19 which was just recently i moved up into the office for the architect side of the bussiness, and what i do is color blueprints, have little say in architecture for jobs pretty much handle all the small things, and everyonce in a while ill go to job sites and run work, most would say that im lucky and well id have to agree.

i call BS.. but you never know.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
This is BS, anybody that has ordered a car knows it. The car doesn't even have an official MSRP yet, but somehow this guy is able to order the car??? Nobody knows the exact price, nor the options that are going to be offered with the car. Secondly, when I was put down on the list for the m3 in June, I was already 5th in line, this is a year before the car is even being released, the zr1 should hit streets this year. The ZR1 is going to be a limited production car, more limited than the M3, and probably has already had waiting lists numbering in the dozens. I'd be surprised if some dealers even get an allocation for the first year since they aren't going to be making many.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Just looked at the thread, this is even more BS. On 1/24 he didn't even know what car he wanted, which means he wasn't even on a waiting list for the car. So randomly he decides to go by a zr1 and they have an allocation just waiting for him?!?! Don't be so gullible, damn.:bsflag:

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
The ZR-1's MSRP slipped at the Barrett-Jackson auction. It's just under $100k, IIRC. But I don't think they're taking orders yet. If someone did plunk down $110K to reserve a copy, it's mighty ballsy, since that money is in the dealership's hands, not Chevrolet.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
i think you'll be the first M3 on TCG :h5: at least out of active members.

If you want to get a 3M Clearbra put on let me know, I install them at my shop. Custom cut too, can put it where ever you want. i would highly recommend it on any brand new car, only way to really protect against rock chips. Also, dont pay for the dealerships paint protection crap, I use the same type of synthetic sealant and am much cheaper than a dealer.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
The clearbra's still work great on a used car, I just recommend them more for new cars BEFORE they get stone chips. If yours is in pretty good shape still then I would definitely get one. They will last for a very long time if cared for properly, which is just waxing or sealing regularly. They also come with a 5 year warranty against any peeling, crackin, fading, bubbles etc.

If anyone wants to see exactly what they look like let me know before the next meet and Ill take the TSX.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info