Zl1 1le - anyone have one?

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I would buy the 1le. You are already tracking your bike so I see you doing the same with the Camaro. If you want comfort, drive your Fn dadbod vdub. If you want bad ass get the race suspension. I daily drove one ton duallies that broke kidney stones. You can handle a stiff suspension on your way to PF Changs on date night.

Because racecar…

giphy.gif

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I drove Pets's 22 SS 1LE on TCG Tour for probably 50-70 miles, had plenty of time to romp on it, and while yeah the interior is definitely claustrophobic its a nice place to drive the car from. Great seats, good ergonomics, and the steering, and handling were phenomenal.

I'd totally buy a new 1LE SS, or ZL1 (I'd even consider the 1LE, I'm okay with break your back suspension).

FYI, the Focus RS in Track Mode with supension in Sport mode is also unbearably stiff. But on smooth pavement it rocks hard core. Minimal to no body roll, immediate response to driver input, amazing stability under extreme braking.

I spent most of TCG Tour with the suspension in Track Mode, rarely did I drop it down to normal.

Like Bill I drove WhiteKnuckle WhiteKnuckle Camaro as well. I thought it would be a so so experience based on driving position but I was WAY wrong. The car was phenomenal!!! So much so that I kind of want to buy one ?

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
FirstWorldProblems N20GT seent this gem on FB. Isn’t a 1le but has 700rwhp. Not sure if it’s a good deal or not.

Fuck that’s hawt. I wouldn’t mind owning it.

Great deal at 74k

IMG_1569.png

Juan you sure have an eye for Great deals and it’s a 2020

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info