Zl1 1le - anyone have one?

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Have you ever sat in one? The driving position (IE in a bathtub) is terrible and the blind spots are terrible.

Dynamically the Camaro is by far the superior chassis, but the two things above are two non-starters for me.

The S650 Mustang is coming out in a two weeks, that could be interesting too.

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
That carbon fiber wing is like a $6k option on a normal ZL1 and also hard to get with your order.

The ZL1 1LE is just a straight track weapon. But at the same time it’s expensive to run on the track. More expensive tires. You need to run different oil for track use vs street use.
The suspension is awesome and the built in camber adjustment is cool. The car looks bad ass.
Probably take a 6mo or more to get one if you order.
If you get one I want a ride.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Goose Jerk GIF by 9 Skies Photography

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Have you ever sat in one? The driving position (IE in a bathtub) is terrible and the blind spots are terrible.

Dynamically the Camaro is by far the superior chassis, but the two things above are two non-starters for me.

The S650 Mustang is coming out in a two weeks, that could be interesting too.

Bro it’s going to be an iPad stuck on the dash

• Haha
Reactions: Mr_Roboto

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Probably take a 6mo or more to get one if you order.
I'm assuming this is true, which is why I'm debating ordering one after we close on the house. BUT I would like to feel how rough it rides before I lock myself in to one lol

I'd prob only track it once a year, cruise it on sunny days, and stare at it in the garage

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info