🔞 SNWS YouTube Channel where a guy walks around Colombia looking at prostitutes

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
I’m super conflicted. My parents weee both born in Colombia. They are each one of ten kids. I legit have over 50 first cousins. I’d say about 1/3-1/5 I’ve never met. Some of them could be in these videos.
Went to Bogota in 2004 and 2006, I really had a good time both times there. There’s some cool stuff there!

will definitely watch some for that weird nostalgia.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
giphy.gif

Reactions: Marko and blue-sun

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
I’m super conflicted. My parents weee both born in Colombia. They are each one of ten kids. I legit have over 50 first cousins. I’d say about 1/3-1/5 I’ve never met. Some of them could be in these videos.
Went to Bogota in 2004 and 2006, I really had a good time both times there. There’s some cool stuff there!

will definitely watch some for that weird nostalgia.

i've liked the idea of trying out medellin to work from for a month. never got that close to making it happen though.

Reactions: blue-sun

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
i watched one medellin video and was thinking more about what it would be like to go eat some of those places. i'd be scared of getting untold amounts of diseases from street level working girls.
My son said the food is phenomenal and they don’t fuck with whores on the street. There are places you can go, can also pay extra and have them make “house calls”.
Buddy of mine did a bachelor party out there probably 3yrs ago. Iirc 8-10 guys went and they had whores at their Airbnb every single night. Said the same as my son, insanely hot and cheap.

Reactions: IZZy and blue-sun
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info