You're going out for dessert, where you eating? Dairy Queen or Culver's?

Where you getting dessert?

• Total voters

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

giphy.gif

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I haven't actually had dessert in like 20yrs, but when I was 15yrs old and went to DQ with the family on Friday night in the middle of the summer, it was the best of times. Even if something is better, it'll never beat the memories of DQ and their blizzards.

Reactions: Mook

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I haven't actually had dessert in like 20yrs, but when I was 15yrs old and went to DQ with the family on Friday night in the middle of the summer, it was the best of times. Even if something is better, it'll never beat the memories of DQ and their blizzards.

No wonder why your such a prick all the time:bowrofl:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
When I was a kid and didn't have to avoid ice cream because of the roller coaster things it does to my blood sugar, Cupid Candies was my ice cream joint of choice. Their chocolate malts were amazing. Served in a glass with another glassful in the metal container they mixed it in set on the table next to the glass. Real whipped cream. Damn, it was good. Far better than either of the two choices.

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
DQ - and the current go-to is a royal Oreo blizzard.

Grew up regularly walking/biking to one of the original DQ’s on the east side of Geneva. Lots of memories with childhood friends and family.

it’s still a favorite of ours and the new house we’re moving into tomorrow is .2 miles away from a DQ.

Reactions: DanJ

Thread Info