Your knife Collection

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
[MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] thread provoked this.
My not so extensive, extremely frugal collection ... First time ever layed out...
Hahaha 20180310_083604.jpg

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Reaction score
I’ve got some deer antlers that I want to use and make a few home made knives but haven’t found the time yet. Nice collection

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
I could never find all of mine, I started collecting when I was around 5, to this day if I see a cool knife somewhere and it’s not super expensive I just buy it, when I packed up the garage there was 2 boxes with around 30 in each I found, my mom found 10 of them in my junk drawer in the house, probably a few hundred dollars worth in there, my tool box if full of them, and I have a tote of stuff in my shed from when I was a kid that has around 100 in it, some were passed down a couple generations, currently carrying my benchmade auto

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like this thread!

Pulled what I could easily find out of the safe. Both sides, because I like to see which one is most worn.

Top to bottom:

Ontario RTAK-II - 5160
TOPS Steel Eagle 107C - S-405
Benchmade Infidel OTF - d2
Spyderco Paramilitary 2 - S30V
WE knife 617 - d2
ZT 0301ST - S30V
Benchmade Griptilian - 154CM
Benchmade Casbah - CPM-S30V
Kershaw Tanto - 14C28N
Benchmade 940-1 - S90V
CKRT Full Throttle - AUS-8
Gerber junk travel knife - NFG
Swiss Army Knife from boy scouts

Spivitz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Excellent display Gentlemen

ngtwlf2

Reaction score
This was taken 2 years or so ago. These are “just” my benchmades. You can add another ten or so to this.

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
I love how you can look at people’s knives and know a whole lot about them.

Ever meet somebody who claims they like knives but you see their collection and it’s like 1 $30 Walmart Kershaw and a whole bunch of those overpriced fantasy knives? I’m glad nobody here is like that

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I have given my kids several of my better knives but still have a few in the collection. Some of these are junk but I liked them at the time, some like the Godson (just to the right of the bling) and the Buck w/inlay (next to Godson) are quality metal.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
It's weird because the Nakamura blade is as long as the HRT's but the handles are drastically different.

I'm thinking a nice M9-style bayonet/KA-BAR is next. Get a real nice fixed blade.

FUCK I DON'T NEED ANOTHER EXPENSIVE HOBBY :rofl:

Spivitz

Donating Member
Reaction score
I too keep eyeing up $400+ knives....... But, no.....
Gulp....
Ssssssh

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's weird because the Nakamura blade is as long as the HRT's but the handles are drastically different.

I'm thinking a nice M9-style bayonet/KA-BAR is next. Get a real nice fixed blade.

FUCK I DON'T NEED ANOTHER EXPENSIVE HOBBY :rofl:
But which feels better in the hand?

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
Honestly, they both feel good in the hand for different reasons. The S&W is the “truck knife” where if I need to use and abuse it, the handle being larger will allow me to do so as well as it being the much cheaper knife, I don’t mind it getting beat to shit. :rofl: The Nakamura is so far a great EDC. Small enough to feel like it’s not in my pocket yet the grip being contoured still fills my hand. Definitely a good buy, IMO.

Spivitz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Mom got me these knives 20180508_194146.jpg

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
I love how you can look at people’s knives and know a whole lot about them.

Ever meet somebody who claims they like knives but you see their collection and it’s like 1 $30 Walmart Kershaw and a whole bunch of those overpriced fantasy knives? I’m glad nobody here is like that
LOL I have a few of those for some reason they kept just being given to me. Most of what I carry is junk, I misplaced my (not walmart) Kershaw and haven't found it yet. Right now I'm carrying a $13 S&W wonder that's beat to hell and back. I don't mind a cheap blade if it's functional. That "fantasy" crap is another story entirely, I want something that I can abuse. Not into the collecting side as much as the utility side. e.g. I'm sure as shit not paying as much for a knife that I would for a gun.

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
LOL I have a few of those for some reason they kept just being given to me. Most of what I carry is junk, I misplaced my (not walmart) Kershaw and haven't found it yet. Right now I'm carrying a $13 S&W wonder that's beat to hell and back. I don't mind a cheap blade if it's functional. That "fantasy" crap is another story entirely, I want something that I can abuse. Not into the collecting side as much as the utility side. e.g. I'm sure as shit not paying as much for a knife that I would for a gun.
I’ve actually got nothing against those cheap $30 Kershaw knives, it’s just when people get those and then think they are the next navy SEAL and nothing can possibly be better that irks me

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
:wavey: cheap Wally world Winchester and $30 kershaw.

But I know they are not the best, just do what I need th er m yo fo. Cut tape and cardboard.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score

Know absolutely zilch about knives, but got in on this webinar to see if I cant get one. :bowrofl:

Spivitz

Donating Member
Reaction score
I keep thinking about spending decent coin on a cool knive..... Hahaha
Nothing real crazy, just like $250...

Hahaha

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
Paid $180 for my Nakamura. Been using the ever living fuck out of it. I need to get the blade sharpened because I already folded over the edge and you can feel it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom