Your average TCG thread delivering.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Just got done talking to ZX. He’s going to be working the negotiations on my behalf. He is confident he can make this work out in my favor where he can work a few trades, I’ll drive it for a week or two and then will be able to trade it back in for a lot more than I paid for it.

LOL. Gotta pay all that sales tax every time though.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Did a search on Dan McNeil to se if anyone posted his firing from "670 The Score".

He made a twatter comment on a sideline reporter on MNF about her attire;

NFL sideline reporter or a host for the AVN annual awards presentation?

While I won't excuse McNeil as he has a spotty past in Chicago sports radio, I really don't get the uproar. No one can have a fucking opinion anymore?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Did a search on Dan McNeil to se if anyone posted his firing from "670 The Score".

He made a twatter comment on a sideline reporter on MNF about her attire;

While I won't excuse McNeil as he has a spotty past in Chicago sports radio, I really don't get the uproar. No one can have a fucking opinion anymore?

Read it yesterday and thought the same.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Right. You simply can't vocalize an opinion anymore otherwise the wokeamaniacs will just skewer you.

Someones quote on the chicago fanatics forum;

All he has to say is "Who did I insult"? And if you're insulted "Why"?

I don't know why comparing her to girls who have a legal profession means you lose your job without pay. Think about it. It's prejudice the opposite way.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info