Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

After initially debuting on Lifetime, You has grown to be a bonafide phenomenon for Netflix. The genre-bending series has been a bingeworthy and buzzworthy hit, and its sophomore season only upped the ante when it debuted late last year. You was renewed for a third season this past January -- and it sounds like production on it could soon be underway. According to a Patreon post from Twitter scooper Daniel Richtman, You is set to begin production in early November, with the goal of filming until "Late April 2021". His report also indicated that the filming will have strict COVID-19 restrictions, as has been the case for essentially every production to restart amid the pandemic.

Of course, with the nation of the pandemic and its spread continuing to evolve on a daily basis, there's always a chance that You could end up not making that projected November start window. But either way, this does provide the best indication yet of when the hit series hopes to start things back up again -- and of whether or not the series could be released in 2021.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd we're now doing an anti vax episode. Fucking AWESOME. However, I dont know if this was supposed to be a shot at current events or not. I have to imagine the show was actually already filmed before all this covid vax shit. Buuut this certainly seems like a preachy bullshit storyline. God damnit. This season was going so well up until this point.

• Haha
Reactions: cdh027

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Oh neat, now Love is reading an anti vax article. I really hope they're actually making fun of rich people. Its gotta be based on this scene in the bakery.

And then its followed by :rofl: :rofl:

american-psycho-hey-paul.gif

Reactions: cdh027

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd we're now doing an anti vax episode. Fucking AWESOME. However, I dont know if this was supposed to be a shot at current events or not. I have to imagine the show was actually already filmed before all this covid vax shit. Buuut this certainly seems like a preachy bullshit storyline. God damnit. This season was going so well up until this point.
At least it seems contained to one episode.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info