Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Anyone watching this? I had a few friends recommend this and I'm just starting episode 3. I thought this was going to be like CW style thriller but this is actually pretty legit so far. I can't tell yet if this leans towards a chick show or not but I haven't cringed at all so I'm guessing neutral.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Ok season 2 was definitely not as good as the first. They layered on too much. The first season managed to be simple and complex without leaning one way or the other. The last three episodes really went off the rails (and you REALLY had to suspend belief) but I still enjoyed it. I hope they make a 3rd season but maybe dial back the amount of crazy a tad.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Ya, the second season got slow mid season. Then kind of went off the rails with way to hard to believe twist. Had they not done that, I think they could have continued like season 1. But season 3 could be good if they decide to go where they hinted at in the last minute of the season finale

I will watch the next season lol

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Finished Season 2.

Season 1 was more believable

Overall, decent show. Held my interest.

That said, there’s enough shit that goes on in the world / real life that I tend to steer away from gore and crime / murder shows and movies.

Overall, “You” wasn’t bad.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info