You ok baby carrot dick toddler Mike K?

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Yahoo!

0115de5c-1bef-4939-8c12-04208dd8eca0_RTX17GPB.jpg

GLENDORA, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say up to 2,000 people have been evacuated due to a wildfire that burned two homes and threatened neighborhoods in dangerously dry foothills of Southern California's San Gabriel Mountains wildfire.
Los Angeles County Fire Chief Daryl Osby says one resident suffered minor burn injuries in the fire being fanned by gusty Santa Ana winds that spit embers into the city below.
At least 2 ½ square miles of dry brush were charred in the wilderness area about 25 miles northeast of downtown Los Angeles.
Police say the fire was started by three people throwing paper in a campfire. They were booked on charges of recklessly starting a fire.
The area, which has been historically dry, has been buffeted by the winds which have raised temperatures into the 80s.

:hsughlol::hsughlol:

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Yeah I was up there this morning... pretty wicked response actually. Lines of helicopters and turbofan planes making really aggressive maneuvers. It's fun to watch. I took a few short videos that I'll post later.

It's been hot here though and 2013 was the dryest year ever apparently so you'll see a lot more of this. The only thing odd about it is the time of year. We've been coming here for 3 years now and I can't remember a time where there was no snow in the mountains in the winter but it's like a summer day. Mid-80's, no signs of snow in the mountains and no rain.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info