you know your day sux when you wake up to this.....

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Tough luck really. I felt bad until I read '24in' rims, and now I just think he deserved it.
really ?

how would you feel if someone came and fucked up your piece of shit you ignorant fuck????

stop acting like a dumbass and think about how you'd feel if you were in their shoes you dumb shit.

nobody deserves bad shit to happen to their car

sp_dynasty

I AM THE STIG
Oct 2, 2008
Tough luck really. I felt bad until I read '24in' rims, and now I just think he deserved it.

x2!!!

really ?

how would you feel if someone came and fucked up your piece of shit you ignorant fuck????

stop acting like a dumbass and think about how you'd feel if you were in their shoes you dumb shit.

24's are lame as fuck they dont belong on an car esp. something like this

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
really ?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.....I recall someone seeing a Nissan Titan with a busted driveshaft in the middle of the road, and that someone made fun of them while driving by...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info