YouTube You got any Bombs on you?

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
I mean the whole thing to determine if this guy was drunk and start all the tests is they say he has bloodshot/glassy eyes and an odor of alcohol from the car. Which they have a bodycam on and his eyes don't seem bloodshot to me.

Then when he blows 000's for is BAC and they start questioning him about marijuana (he is a college athlete who gets tested weekly) they come back with you got tested on friday now it's saturday.

Reactions: Blood on Blood

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Yea, they can arrest you if you have the slightest smell of weed on you... And they're completely justified for that and you'd lose. This video really doesn't apply to that though since that dumb shit cop was pushing the "how many drinks did you have" bullshit the entire time until he blew a zero. THEN he switched to the ol weed excuse. Why didn't he question weed during that entire stop beforehand, only doing it AFTER he blew a zero?

He was fishing the entire time. A good lawyer will get him off and probably get him a little money, but i highly doubt this scumbag will be reprimanded.

Reactions: Mr_Roboto
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info