3800 You getting this shit scared out of you

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
WOW, thats some crazy shit. (But how do we know if any of it is true)

I have herd about some haunted/abondon houses in Elgin on the internet, but I know nothing about them or there locations. But like most of the haunted/abondon places around here this one probably doesent exist anymore.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Fish@Sep 15 2005, 12:42 AM
Isnt there also a disappearing house on Cuba road somewhere??
[snapback]98014[/snapback]​
a girl i knwo has a book which is called"chicago haunts or chicago haunted places"
yeah i know actual titles go in the quotes, anyways its filled with lots of that shit, like bachlors grove, and houes, and cemetries with ghost at there fences when u drive by, its a popular book, at every book store has it

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Fish@Sep 15 2005, 12:42 AM
Isnt there also a disappearing house on Cuba road somewhere??
[snapback]98014[/snapback]​
a girl i knwo has a book which is called"chicago haunts or chicago haunted places"
yeah i know actual titles go in the quotes, anyways its filled with lots of that shit, like bachlors grove, and houes, and cemetries with ghost at there fences when u drive by, its a popular book, at every book store has it

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Sep 14 2005, 10:51 PM
wow. I never herd of this spot Mike, and its in our area.

Where do you find out about all these haunted and abondon places?
[snapback]98011[/snapback]​

I actually found this one on chitownracing.com. I dont think this ones a joke. This guys will be writing a book on it.

Check the shortcut out http://www.chitownracing.com/forums/showth...46&page=6&pp=20

Also check this shortcut out
www.eerieelgin.com and go to Sunset Rd. on the left side where you can scroll for listings. I checked that road out on google earth and man there a lot of twist and turns with nothing around it.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
i think that house in elgin is just a myth

It could be, Mike and I, and my friend Greg have all been looking for any information on this house. I even looked all over the Elgin area with Google Earth looking for possible sites. My guess is like many old haunted abondon places this place is long gone. Around the Elgin area many new houses have been built perhaps on the site of this haunted house.

costello.. lets hit that shit up sometime

Yeah, if we knew where the house was located :(

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
a lot of the people up here talk about that disappearing house. I think it is kinda cool. there is also this rail road up here.....some car stall on it, and these kids tried to push it off the tracks...but ended up being hit by the train. to this day.....at night..if you go very slowly over the tracks....little kids hand prints are on the back of your car.

what other hauting places are there???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info