3800 you can just tell

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
for like the past week i have been driving my car, something just doesn't feel right? You know when you drive a car for so long and the littlest thing feels different but it feels like a huge thing to you. Well this past week i have noticed that my car has been shifting a little harder from first to second (While normal driving) and then when i hit about 3rd the car starts to shake a little bit, it does it worse if i am crusin along at like 45 and give it a little gas, but not enough to make the supercharger go, it shakes a little bit, and i know it has never done this before. Anyone know what could be goin on here?

Thanks

Jim

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by 00GTPSC+Feb 1 2005, 05:07 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Diavolo
@Feb 1 2005, 04:45 PM
try driving with p-shit on.   Less slipping of the clutches.
[snapback]69933[/snapback]​

I'll try that, but still what about the shaking i am feeling now? that doesn't feel like trans problems, almost feels like a the motor is loose.
[snapback]69940[/snapback]​
[/b]

Does it happen under heavy throttle or ony at low rpms when applying a little throttle? If it happens at heavy throttle it could be a misfire from bad plugs/wires. Do you have a scanner?

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by sr71_rgl+Feb 1 2005, 07:17 PM-->
Originally posted by 00GTPSC@Feb 1 2005, 05:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Diavolo
@Feb 1 2005, 04:45 PM
try driving with p-shit on.   Less slipping of the clutches.
[snapback]69933[/snapback]​

I'll try that, but still what about the shaking i am feeling now? that doesn't feel like trans problems, almost feels like a the motor is loose.
[snapback]69940[/snapback]​

Does it happen under heavy throttle or ony at low rpms when applying a little throttle? If it happens at heavy throttle it could be a misfire from bad plugs/wires. Do you have a scanner?
[snapback]69959[/snapback]​
[/b]

I don't notice it at high throttle, only when giving it a little gas like driving normal. I just replaced all my plugs and wires about 2 weeks ago.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list