You are on a small plane with some TCGers, it crashes in the Alaskan wilderness...

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
You can also use parts of the wreckage as you see fit.

Well now that I see this I guess I wouldn't have to rape and pillage my 3 fellow TCGers as I'd have a whole host of quiet cold candidates in the wreckage:jg:

I'd choose [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] to fight off bears and shit
I'd choose @PhilipForumBalls Esq for many lolz
I'd choose [MENTION=45]Handsome Jesus[/MENTION] so that if we come across any indigenous peoples they will believe him for the 4 realz Jesus and we'd be treated like gods. If we come across civilization we could fatten him up on maple syrup and say he's Jeff Bridges and we are his entourage. I got this shit all figured out.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Ummmmm....on this site there is a ZR1, R8, Gomey, and Juan

I am just a regular guy. Gomey on the other hand...

url

I would choose...Gomey, cause his private chopper would pick us up within an hour. Slowbuick, cause the LOLs we would have...and Jimmy blck10th...so I can leave him there.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Carter, KJ, and s00ls for the meat. We wouldnt try traveling to the nearest city, we would stay put, set up shop and wait for rescue while feasting on delicious sools ribeye.

I don't think you will get much meat out of sools. With all the grease inside him, I am sure you could stick a log up his ass, light him on fire, and use him as a giant torch for the entire time though! The only challenge is figuring which side is his ass, since shit seems to fly out of either end. Think of how the Inuits do with whale blubber candles, but bigger.

BTW, Mook, though the riflescope is damaged beyond normal use, does it at least have one or two of its lenses still intact? :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info