Paramount Yellowstone

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Does anyone watch the previews for the next episode? I usually don't but happened to see the one this week.

Is it the next episode or "this season" though is the part I always get messed up on.....

I always watch it but never know if all the scenes end up in the next episode or its just scenes this season...

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
“From my loins”

giphy.gif

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
This season’s definitely lacking direction. Just a lot of stuff in play with no real direction. They’re not working towards anything. You’d think that finding out who tried to take them all out would be more important than “just hand it over to Jaime”.

I don’t mind a slow burn, The first half of S3 was peaceful but still set plenty in motion. Tate and Monica are just throw-aways at this point. Would’ve loved to see more of the kid after him stepping up and shooting the dude.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Lest we forget that this season was written and shot during COVID with delays and whatnot, so maybe there were some on-the-fly changes? Jimmy and the Four 6’s deal I think will be cool, and I hope there is some level of crossover between the shows. Walker is headed there as well.

As far as the protest girl goes. Idk, it doesn’t seem too out of place to me as some of y’all are making it out to be. Protesting the cattle industry is nothing new, and looks pretty much as depicted. You see John’s character slipping into his twilight years in a big house all alone, having been hated by family and foe. Maybe he sees the opportunity to make one less person hate him. Just my take on it.

Reactions: Jon01 and FESTER665

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Lest we forget that this season was written and shot during COVID with delays and whatnot, so maybe there were some on-the-fly changes? Jimmy and the Four 6’s deal I think will be cool, and I hope there is some level of crossover between the shows. Walker is headed there as well.

As far as the protest girl goes. Idk, it doesn’t seem too out of place to me as some of y’all are making it out to be. Protesting the cattle industry is nothing new, and looks pretty much as depicted. You see John’s character slipping into his twilight years in a big house all alone, having been hated by family and foe. Maybe he sees the opportunity to make one less person hate him. Just my take on it.
The protest felt so out of place that even the characters asked wtf they were doing there...

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
The protest felt so out of place that even the characters asked wtf they were doing there...

It definitely did not fit into the storyline whatsoever as far as we could tell. No lead-up, no dialogue about protests, and why would they be protesting at the Livestock officers building, not at a processing plant lol?

I literally forgot that Casey was still the commissioner after the past 2-3 episodes.

Reactions: Blood on Blood

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
How many different ways can they try to show someone trying to take the ranch away? And they keep trying to top the previous years. It reminds me of suits and them just dragging out the fact that he didn’t have a degree from Harvard or anywhere year after year.
They still have plenty of ways to make things or keep them awesome, but they need to pick one and soon.

Reactions: Mook

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
How many different ways can they try to show someone trying to take the ranch away? And they keep trying to top the previous years. It reminds me of suits and them just dragging out the fact that he didn’t have a degree from Harvard or anywhere year after year.
They still have plenty of ways to make things or keep them awesome, but they need to pick one and soon.
I mean I think that's the source of friction for the entire show. John dutton promised his father he wouldn't give up an inch, but using a "ranch the size of rhode island" to breed cattle and train horses in today's day and age presents a shitload of challenges, all of which are related to the fact that your land is worth way way way more than you can afford

Thread Info