Paramount Yellowstone

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
That would be an interesting angle and as mentioned they’ve referenced a few times that he was in prison (7 years).

I can’t wait for Beth to fuck up this new old midget CEO/Chairwomen.

Also, I like that John and Rainwater/Mo are working together. I hope they stay friendly throughout the season.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I guess I just don’t see the walker angle personally. I guess I just don’t see how it would be of relevance to the storyline at large.

Correct me if I’m wrong, maybe I’m missing something. But for the amount of time they’re putting into retribution, for it to be one relatively insignificant character at the end just doesn’t make sense to me.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I guess I just don’t see the walker angle personally. I guess I just don’t see how it would be of relevance to the storyline at large.

Correct me if I’m wrong, maybe I’m missing something. But for the amount of time they’re putting into retribution, for it to be one relatively insignificant character at the end just doesn’t make sense to me.
why else would they have brought him back? he servers absolutely no other purpose, other than to fuck tits mcgee.

Thread Info