Paramount Yellowstone

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Me, an imbecile, six minutes after finishing Yellowstone.

9FF0A0D0-85C6-4D72-BF2F-C951CD399B3F.png

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The opening was fucking awesome. Heat shootout level for tv. I do agree with IceCreamAssassin IceCreamAssassin, they slowed way down and also time jumped around a bit.

Episode 2 definitely felt like filler, but good filler. Minor complaints aside, damn good to have this show back.

a tad ridiculous no one died. Beth strolls out without issue...jimmy has his neck flopping around, he's fine. Monica has her head smashed against the floor,all good (speaking of which, where was she in ep 2). Minor annoyances and I'm just bitching to bitch.

There were basically zero ramifications for all that went down in the finale.

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I agree about the whole nobody dying part, but I can’t say I would’ve preferred any of the characters departing vs. what they ended up doing. I think Jimmy was supposed to die, but like I was saying in my other spoiler, supposedly Sheridan is developing another show about reining in Texas that will involve Yellowstone characters. Jimmy going with might’ve been a change during the hiatus.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
The opening was fucking awesome. Heat shootout level for tv. I do agree with IceCreamAssassin IceCreamAssassin, they slowed way down and also time jumped around a bit.

Episode 2 definitely felt like filler, but good filler. Minor complaints aside, damn good to have this show back.

a tad ridiculous no one died. Beth strolls out without issue...jimmy has his neck flopping around, he's fine. Monica has her head smashed against the floor,all good (speaking of which, where was she in ep 2). Minor annoyances and I'm just bitching to bitch.

There were basically zero ramifications for all that went down in the finale.

To one point of your spoiler,

Unless there was some line of dialogue I missed somewhere that explained it, I was wondering where the hell Monica and Tate were at as well. We got the one scene of her getting attacked and then Tate blasting that clown (literally) LIKE A BOSS, and then they're never seen again for the rest of the 2 hours. And about Beth, the way they were framing her when she walked out of that building I was certain she was gonna have like half an arm or something, but NOPE. Then I was like oh great, she gets blown up and all she gets is ANOTHER scar on her face. But then they did show her back all scarred up later on, so at least thats something.

Thread Info