Paramount Yellowstone

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just finished up ep 4. Will have S3 done by this weekend. god.....when they find those bikers in their field. Its so fucking great.

Its like in Bronx Tale, when Chazz Palminteri locks the bikers in the bar, and they realize they've just fucked up big time, and he says "now yous cant leave." So great. That HAD to be the inspiration for that.

Reactions: Pressure Ratio

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And theres 9 and 10 done. Oh my god I AM READY.

Also, I never realized from the first ep of season 3 where John tells Tate about his nightmare

Where he's driving down the road, and sees some people that need help, so he pulls over, but they dont want help................thats exactly what happens in the finale ??

This show is so fucking great.

Reactions: Mook

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Will this still be available for purchase on Prime or is paramount+ going to be a bunch of a-holes and only allow it on their platform?

EVERY STUDIO DOESN'T NEED THEIR OWN STREAMING SERVICE ya dickheads

Just watch it here. This is the site I use to watch all new movies and shows.

1636335352836.png

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
It was good to watch again, first 30 minutes or so was pretty solid. Then it slowed way down and I really feel like they skipped so much shit. I love this show but felt like they could have done more with the 2 hours.

Huh? The show was building the character plots for rest of the season. Did you not watch the season preview at the end of the 2 hours? You will find out a lot of stuff further down the road.

Reactions: FESTER665

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I watched about 90 mins of the two hours but it was almost midnight so I had to get to bed. Super excited to watch the rest tonight

Was awesome to see them get Rourke, never could stand that guy. Aaaand that full auto shootout scene in the beginning is prob the best one I've ever seen in a TV show

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
Huh? The show was building the character plots for rest of the season. Did you not watch the season preview at the end of the 2 hours? You will find out a lot of stuff further down the road.
I did not, I usually don’t watch the “this season on ….” Shit. Hopefully they do shed a light on stuff because they sure left a lot of questions. And I really don’t think it was even necessary.

Thread Info