Paramount Yellowstone

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
That was a nice, slow, mellow, opening. I wish the show leaned more on scenes like last night and less on bloodshed.

This show also makes me really really really want a sprawling western. Like an old school western.

I also might have to fire up RDR2 again.

Thats my biggest issue with the show, it makes me wanna sell all my shit and go live on a ranch with 100+ acres. :bowrofl:

Good episode to start the season off with, though it looks like shit is going to get nuts again this season based on the previews.

Reactions: Outlaw

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Thats my biggest issue with the show, it makes me wanna sell all my shit and go live on a ranch with 100+ acres. :bowrofl:

Good episode to start the season off with, though it looks like shit is going to get nuts again this season based on the previews.
I really hope they dont waste Josh Holloway. He is PERFECT casting for this show.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Reactions: FESTER665

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
This is definitely a much different start to the season than I was expecting. A very slow burn...which I'm enjoying quite a bit. I'm also loving the cinematography this go around. Much more focus on the great outdoors.

I was kind of hoping Kayce was gonna take the wolf in as a pet...or maybe it was just a dancing with wolves homage.

Kelsey Asbille continues to be smoking hot.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I agree that the first two seasons were too fast-paced. Slowing the show down and coming up with plots and situations that are more complex. Where the answer isn't always just killing people off. Let's see more clever writing and character development. The first two episodes seem to be off to a good start.

Oh! I can already tell I'm gonna hate the Tater broad.

"Teeeh-Tharrr" Teeter

I have a feeling that she is going to have some of the most entertaining scenes. Bunkhouse antics will be on a new level.

Reactions: FESTER665

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Guess ol jimmy ain't gettin some of that ass afterall.
giphy.gif.cf.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Mook

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Some of these new characters are amazing. haha

I have a feeling rodeo chick is gonna have jimmy turned into Rip jr by seasons end. lol

And Taater gonna run a train on the bunkhouse. haha

I was dying when she was like “well you should be up here riding with Momma but that’s okay...” :bowrofl:

Thread Info