Paramount Yellowstone

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I didn't even catch that.

I caught it immediately and busted out laughing in disbelief. It just shows how her actions are calculated and premeditated. Jamie knows this now as well. :rofl:

From the dinner scene to the meeting with blondie rodeo queen scene before it. Heck, the scene where he is in her office that leads to him coming home. She is always the foundation to fuck with him. Or heck, anyone she needs to fuck with. Be it mentally or physically abusing them. There doesn't seem to many things that she wouldn't do for the Yellowstone. No one is safe. lol

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I do enjoy when Taylor Sheridan has a role in his own show though, so was neat to see him last night.

Some of it was just tying into "The Last Cowboy" afterward which was "meh" for me.

I agree with [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION], definitely not a great episode but definitely set up quite a bit of stuff.

Oh and I too wouldnt be shocked if he offed himself.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Some of it was just tying into "The Last Cowboy" afterward which was "meh" for me.

I agree with [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION], definitely not a great episode but definitely set up quite a bit of stuff.

Oh and I too wouldnt be shocked if he offed himself.

The soundtrack continues to impress for me as well.

Tyler Childers.
Whiskey Myers.
Marcus King Band.
Blackberry Smoke.
Ryan Bingham.
Jason Isbell.

the list goes on and on but I'd swear he pulled from one of my own playlists haha

Reactions: Outlaw

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
It looks like Jimmy is gonna try ridin' bronc's this week. Should be funny.

MV5BMTZjNGY2ZTktNzZkMC00OWM3LTkxZTctMWQwN2Q0ZjM3ZDMyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjYwNDA2MDE@._V1_SY1000_SX1500_AL_.jpg

MV5BMjRjNmQyYmYtNjY2NS00M2MwLTg4NmQtMjFiMzU1NTJkMDRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjYwNDA2MDE@._V1_SY1000_SX1500_AL_.jpg

Thread Info