Paramount Yellowstone

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I totally expected Lloyd to put a bullet in Walker's head after they threw the second body down there. But that only ties up a loose end with no real reason.

I think he is back to cause friction between Beth and Rip. Since Beth and Walker were getting a little friendly before. I can't see where Walker would risk going back in if he was a plant for the FBI or something. He knows he got away with his life.

And Rip just randomly happened to go to the prison the day Walker got released. So you say the agency just released Walker every day to make sure he was coming out when Rip was there. But the agency had no reason to believe Rip would be there to pick up a new ranch hand. There is no pattern of them picking up someone like that. Sounds thin. But we have heard that before and saw how that worked out. (Lethal Weapon reference)

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I don't think many would have the balls to go back into a situation where they know they escaped death.

I guess if he got pinched for something else and decided to snitch it would work. But it was a random bar, after a random stop, after a random run to free a horse. I think if they wanted him as a plant, they would have had him at a place they know they would cross paths. But whatever, it's a show. Let's see where it goes. lol

Also, if Kasey and Rip had no idea who Wade Morrow was. So he must have been on the Yellowstone when the kids were pretty young or even before they were born. I just wanted to know what kind of trouble he had caused in the past. lol

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Rip seemed to know who he was.

Did he? I guess I would have to watch the scene where Wade is first introduced and Rip is there. I didn't seem to remember that it seemed that Rip recognized him. I need to re-watch.

I had totally forgotten that Jamie got his GF pregnant last year. Not a peep about that yet this season. Is the adoption storyline adding to Jamie having a baby? Or is that gonna come back years from now? lol

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
If they feel the need to kill someone, he's the one that no one will miss. He doesn't bring much besides emotional outbursts and threats of fucking the family over. Which he really could do some point down the road if he were to become estranged from the family. Well, more so than he is being part of the family. haha

The way the show has characters come and go with no real reason is baffling. The reporter Jamie killed, his GF, Walker, and so on. What about the son in the first episode. They don't even mention him but maybe once or twice? Kind of strange if you ask me. But that is what the show does. Here one minute, gone or dead the next. lol

I read a quick interview with Forrie Smith, the actor who plays Lloyd. It was cool to hear how they have real cowboys, Lloyd himself, and ex-rodeo guys making up the background cast. But he said it was cool to work with three generations of Brolin. Jimmy's G/F is Eden Brolin. Even the head of craft services for Yellowstone gets a nod by playing the cook, Gator, on the show.

Reactions: Jon01 and FESTER665
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info