Paramount Yellowstone

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
He is as much family as Jamie is...

I think he is the link between the bunkhouse and the family. He also is the go-to person for John be it ranch work or dirty deeds. Now Beth's fiance'? I can't see why they would suddenly throw him away?

People like to post shit online. Why kill him? Because his life suddenly is more normal and going well? I don't see anything in the show that makes me think he should be fearing for his life. Well, more so than anyone who seems a little reckless and willing to be in harms way. lol

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Introducing the old man and his son.....its possible that could be the confrontation that does it. But again, still wouldnt make sense.

Really, the only way killing him off works, is if they are trying to create a whole new arc for Beth.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Looks like shes going to be sticking around awhile too which is nice. :pedobear:

That blonde barrel racer girl is going to start some shit between Lloyd and Walker now though. :bowrofl:
Yeah, I thought maybe Lloyd was going to get injured/killed at the end, during the round up so she'd have a new lap to fall into.

Reactions: Jon01 and FESTER665

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
When he asked "how many bodies are at the bottom" or whatever, it clicked. He might have just been asking b/c he doesnt want to be one but him showing up randomly....then asking that....and also finding out that the equities company hired the old guy to fuck with the ranch....he could have been the back up plan.

Reactions: FESTER665

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I'm not sure, cause they found him playing solo in some shit bar after not leaving the state like he was supposed to ("I'm on parole"). The question is how did they know he was there? I don't recall if they explained that, did they?

They're also glossing over how Jaime's ex-campaign manager is preggars with his kid. No mention of that for a while.

At the end, when they had the dad strung up I was hoping the two that got trampled would get the opportunity to get a few licks in. Maybe an eyeball gouge, kick to the nuts.. I mean, something.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I'm not sure, cause they found him playing solo in some shit bar after not leaving the state like he was supposed to ("I'm on parole"). The question is how did they know he was there? I don't recall if they explained that, did they?
They randomly ran into him. So I suppose that could rule out him being a plant...but if the writers are clever, I'm sure they could come up with something. They didnt know he was there. He just happened to be playing when they showed up.

They're also glossing over how Jaime's ex-campaign manager is preggars with his kid. No mention of that for a while.
The less we have to deal with Jamie, the better. Who cares.

At the end, when they had the dad strung up I was hoping the two that got trampled would get the opportunity to get a few licks in. Maybe an eyeball gouge, kick to the nuts.. I mean, something.

See bold.

• Haha
Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

He just happened to be there singing when they stopped for a beer after letting that bucking horse go free and Rip asking Lloyd to be his best man.

A lot of random stuff had to happen for them to run across him, but I suppose it is possible. :dunno:

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Yeah, he's a far cry from playing the Dr. on Firefly, but they wrote him to be an asshole, which he's doing pretty well.

Did they say how Beth's company got taken over, causing her to be "fired"?

I'll admit, I was half asleep when I finally got the chance to sit and watch it.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
He just happened to be there singing when they stopped for a beer after letting that bucking horse go free and Rip asking Lloyd to be his best man.

A lot of random stuff had to happen for them to run across him, but I suppose it is possible. :dunno:
Ya....I could still see him being a plant. I dunno why else they'd bring him back.

Reactions: FESTER665

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Ya....I could still see him being a plant. I dunno why else they'd bring him back.

I know undercovers get some leeway to do bad guy shit, but would he have been okay to do what he did on last nights episode? :rofl:

I get your point though, why would they bring him back into the fold at this point without having some more story line for him besides possibly with the barrel racer girl.... :dunno:

Thread Info