TV Yellowstone [Paramount Network]

VenomousDSG

Better Call Lalo
Reaction score
DVRed it now, it was also a bit slow to me as well, but things are developing. I think this season is going to set up some major stuff toward the end of it.

OP
BeerOrGasoline

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Reaction score
The midseason trailer looks like the last 4 episodes are going to be a wild ride though, this episode felt like a necessity to tee up the home stretch.

I'm quite interested to see what happens with Monica, she seems lined up now to be on the opposite side of the Dutton ranch next season.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Yesterday was probably my least favorite of this season. Still good but for the most part, felt like a filler episode. Every show has em, but I'm always let down when they show up...especially now that tv shows barely make it 10 episodes.
Agreed 100%. Was a good episode, but felt like a filler is a good description for it. Looks like things are going to get interesting the next few episodes though.

SpeedSpeak2me

Donating Member
Reaction score
I have to watch tonight’s episode, but did you guys know that the person playing Kevin Costner’s dad is Dabney Coleman?

SpeedSpeak2me

Donating Member
Reaction score
Rips storms inside, grabs six pack
"How did your day go?" - Not yet
Slams beer, tosses bottle
Slams second beer, tosses bottle.
"How was your day darlin'?"

LOL

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Hey, come here, come here...

When we get back to the ranch, I'm going to kill you. With my bare fuckin' hands Jimmy. I'm gonna kill you for this.

Mia was droppin' same BALLER western brands too. Filson, Kerry Kelley, Bob Marrs.
"Good shit aint cheap, and cheap shit aint good....."

OP
BeerOrGasoline

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Reaction score
I just heard about this show, going to give it a shot if for nothing more than the soundtrack and cinematography.
It is visually stunning, well written and by all accounts does a pretty damn good job in authenticity be it props on the ranch or depicting Indian reservation life.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
So what was with the exchange between John and the old cowboy and his son in the diner? John specifically says you took something from me. What am I missing?

He also purposely made a comment about the dude being in jail...is he gonna end up being
Jamie's father?

Shocker

ShockerRacing.com
Reaction score
So what was with the exchange between John and the old cowboy and his son in the diner? John specifically says you took something from me. What am I missing?

He also purposely made a comment about the dude being in jail...is he gonna end up being
Jamie's father?
That's what I was thinking... But what did he take?

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I've been seeing sites posting articles on why they think Rip is gonna die this season. I haven't read them because they're just theories but if that happens, the show is ruined. He's definitely one, if not the best, characters on the show.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I don't even see why it would make sense for him to leave the show. As a new story arc for Beth?

VenomousDSG

Better Call Lalo
Reaction score
I don't think he's a nessesary character, but it would be a big hit on the show if they killed him off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom