Paramount Yellowstone

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I actually enjoyed the last two episodes with some plot building, but they could 100% do without Jamie in them. This last episode, Beth was, surprisingly, tolerable IMO.
I agree, I am really liking this season and the last few episodes have been good.

Sorry that every episode cant be Kayce going John Wick on people. :bowrofl:

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Sorry that every episode cant be Kayce going John Wick on people. :bowrofl:
I mean, I would support this.

But yeah, this last episode really left some ability to have John expand his relationship with the Tribe if he were to also advocate for them, strengthen some land alliance and why it's important to keep it preserved, etc.

Reactions: FESTER665

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I actually enjoyed the last two episodes with some plot building, but they could 100% do without Jamie in them. This last episode, Beth was, surprisingly, tolerable IMO.

I’m happy to see Kacey and family back on the ranch. The past two eps were by far the best of the season by far, hell I don’t even hate the hippie chick much anymore.

Right??

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
For the true fans
23DBC1BD-DAE9-46F1-B5AF-25384D7C6445.jpeg

F623BE97-98A7-49AA-BFE8-C040338E0615.jpeg

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Is Beth really that naive tho?

Like John said, what the hell do you think we did with the bodies of the people that attacked you and attacked the ranch? :LOL: she acted so shocked when she found out. Did she think everyones just all out in bunkhouse branding each other for fun? Does she not know what it means?

Either way, 2nd half of the season SHOULD be more interesting than the first, tho I actually did like the first half of this season, I Just think they kinda wasted most of the mid season finale with garbage and poor writing.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Predictions for 2nd half:
Beth and Jamie both die simultaneously by running each other off the road while trying to make it "look like an accident" at the train station.
John dies by having a heart attack while riding his horse with Kayce somewhere on the ranch trying to save a cow from an attacking wolf pack ,and gets buried in family cemetery.
Kayce, Monica, and Tate inherit the ranch, but donate it to the Indian reservation, yet manage to maintain property rights to Dutton family future generations that are now half Indian.
Rip and the other cowboys end up working as baggage handlers at the new airport.
:p

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Predictions for 2nd half:

Kayce, Monica, and Tate inherit the ranch, but donate it to the Indian reservation, yet manage to maintain property rights to Dutton family future generations that are now half Indian.

:p
In 1883 the Indian chief predicted that the Indians would rise up and take back the land in 7 generations. Where James Dutton said that was fine and they could have it back. Tate is the 7th Generation Dutton on the Yellowstone. So I doubt that would happen this quickly. Because if they lose the land, who really cares what happened in the 1940's, 1960's, and 2040's that have shows coming still? Tate will have to wait for all the history stories and show spin-offs for his turn at the top.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Seems like it ended with season 4. I haven't watched s5 since about the 3rd episode but from everything reading i am not missing much. At least they're not overstaying their welcome too terribly. One bad season is forgivable

Oh and...what :ROFLMAO: McConaughey can only deliver lines one (rather annoying) way...he would not be a good addition to this show at all

Plans to introduce Matthew McConaughey to the franchise and move several members of the Yellowstone cast over have already been leaked, and early reports indicated that scheduling drama is at the heart of a potential cancellation decision.

25% of all p+ viewership is from YS and spinoffs...that's pretty crazy
Disputes over Horizon 2 are also ongoing, as Paramount believed that - should it distribute Horizon - Costner would be more available. However, with Paramount suffering from economic woes and relying on Yellowstone and its spin-offs for a quarter of all Paramount+ viewership, it has begun to take Sheridan's side in the drama. Paramount is currently planning for Costner to leave Yellowstone, so it looks like the relationship is at its breaking point, and the situation is only continuing to worsen.

Reactions: Pressure Ratio
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info