Paramount Yellowstone

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Him and rip are the two best characters but beth and jaime (the two worst characters) get all the screen time...it's painful. I didn't watch last night and kind of don't care to. My boss is still finishing the last season and told me the other day "It gets kind of old watching beth just be a bitch to everyone for half the episode". I lol'd and told him he might as well not watch this season

One thing that always cracks me up is that beth is supposed to be 38. She looks easily 10 years older than that
Hard miles on her, put away wet. But between the smoking and drinking I can see it.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
1670268775512.png

1670268795860.png

1670268811253.png

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
It’s definitely got to pick up. They haven’t really covered the market equities beef much besides focusing on Jamie. Additionally John gave his word to visit the reservation but that didn’t occur in this episode. Rainwater and Mo are solid characters. I wish they got more screen time along with Kasce.

Reactions: FESTER665

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Last season started off strong, hence the good rating. But for the most part it got boring pretty damn fast. It's like Taylor Sheridan has too many shows to write, and is using ghost writers, and they're not in the same room. There is continuity, but true to its nature, it's a soap opera set in the modern west.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I just want someone to find bodies at the "train station" and see how that goes. Like the pressure of all these people being last seen around their area and having beef with someone at Yellowstone. Let's get some families looking for revenge against the Yellowstone. Since it seems it is a zone in which no one can be convicted of murder.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I just want someone to find bodies at the "train station" and see how that goes. Like the pressure of all these people being last seen around their area and having beef with someone at Yellowstone. Let's get some families looking for revenge against the Yellowstone. Since it seems it is a zone in which no one can be convicted of murder.
I kinda see it as Yellowstone is a place for the misfits and ex-cons. Likely, the families have no idea where the people even are, and they're likely paid cash (see Rip, who doesn't even have any type of valid ID). So, I guess it's plausible no one would ever find them, as that drop off looks intense, but then again, that area looks like some pull-off to check out the view, and if someone were to look down, they'd see a ton of bodies/bones.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I kinda see it as Yellowstone is a place for the misfits and ex-cons. Likely, the families have no idea where the people even are, and they're likely paid cash (see Rip, who doesn't even have any type of valid ID). So, I guess it's plausible no one would ever find them, as that drop off looks intense, but then again, that area looks like some pull-off to check out the view, and if someone were to look down, they'd see a ton of bodies/bones.
I think it is meant to be a lot deeper than you might assume. So you wouldn't see bodies piled up 10 feet down.

There are hundreds of ways to have someone come across it. That's easy. FBI looking into their deaths could easily find traces of them before they went missing. And just because they got paid cash at the Yellowstone, doesn't mean they didn't use credit cards in the area, had cell calls in town, or had eyewitnesses that they were in town. Maybe even with the Yellowstone crew at events or even at the ranch. Then think of all the decades of people that have families of friends who might want to make things even since the law won't be able to. They would be looking over their shoulder constantly, wouldn't have a convenient place to dump bodies, and so on. Could put a lot more pressure on the Yellowstone. Let's not forget Governor Dutton as well.

I just see it opening up a lot of new people wanting to end the Yellowstone and the Duttons. I just see it as a great way to limit their moves, corner them, and have them on the defense a lot more. The overly bad ass, we'll just kill and dump them is played out.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I think it is meant to be a lot deeper than you might assume. So you wouldn't see bodies piled up 10 feet down.

There are hundreds of ways to have someone come across it. That's easy. FBI looking into their deaths could easily find traces of them before they went missing. And just because they got paid cash at the Yellowstone, doesn't mean they didn't use credit cards in the area, had cell calls in town, or had eyewitnesses that they were in town. Maybe even with the Yellowstone crew at events or even at the ranch. Then think of all the decades of people that have families of friends who might want to make things even since the law won't be able to. They would be looking over their shoulder constantly, wouldn't have a convenient place to dump bodies, and so on. Could put a lot more pressure on the Yellowstone. Let's not forget Governor Dutton as well.

I just see it opening up a lot of new people wanting to end the Yellowstone and the Duttons. I just see it as a great way to limit their moves, corner them, and have them on the defense a lot more. The overly bad ass, we'll just kill and dump them is played out.
They've been having a lot of repetitive, not good, traits to the show IMO. Like the wolves situation, bruh, DNR knows what you did and ooops, look at this magically plowed and replanted field! It feels like they're leaving 50 doors open, so they can take the show in a bunch of different directions, but we're all in agreement that they need to walk through the "kill Beth" door.

Reactions: Pressure Ratio

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Someone from the Reservation stumbles across it, Mo investigates and sees it is tied to the ranch. Rainwater tries to blackmail the Duttons. Dutton's last act as governor does something to impact the Reservation, or gets the blackmail information and takes it to his grave.
I did like the quick idea of Kayce taking a job on the res. This could a) turn into a spin-off show or b) give them the ability to shine light on what really happens at reservations and how fucked up it is and our government just turns a blind eye - allowing Kayce to either a) provide justice in court or b) work with the tribe to take justice into their owns hands.

Reactions: FESTER665

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I did like the quick idea of Kayce taking a job on the res. This could a) turn into a spin-off show or b) give them the ability to shine light on what really happens at reservations and how fucked up it is and our government just turns a blind eye - allowing Kayce to either a) provide justice in court or b) work with the tribe to take justice into their owns hands.
But Kayce wouldn't have any powers on the reservation, as Rainwater mentioned. Not sure he would have much to do about it in court as well. State laws don't mean anything on a reservation. I think Tribal and Federal laws apply. Is Kayce a state or federal employee? I read that a Livestock agent was a county-appointed position. So still no jurisdiction on the reservation.

And I could see Mo and Kacey acting in the black on the reservation. Cleaning up drug dealers, child smuggling, and so on.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
But Kayce wouldn't have any powers on the reservation, as Rainwater mentioned. Not sure he would have much to do about it in court as well. State laws don't mean anything on a reservation. I think Tribal and Federal laws apply. Is Kayce a state or federal employee? I read that a Livestock agent was a county-appointed position. So still no jurisdiction on the reservation.

And I could see Mo and Kacey acting in the black on the reservation. Cleaning up drug dealers, child smuggling, and so on.
They were talking about getting him appointed as a Federal Investigator. But then they’d need to make sure it doesn’t turn into Longmire. I’d like to see a more “black” position as you mentioned.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info