Paramount Yellowstone

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
“ Two, and I don't really think its spoiler tag worthy... Did Kasey just stop being the fucking Livestock Commissioner? Like the season starts with him and the office and now he's off in the mountains fucking loaded with peyote or some shit.”

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Kasye's storyline was completely and utterly worthless...the end of us? Does that mean the Dutton's or him and miss not a real indian, Monica? Jimmy got one of the best sendoffs in recent memory for a show. Good for him, fantastic. Was nice to see Lloyd and Rip sentimental. Great to see those skank barrel racers getting told to fuck off.

I still dont get the storyline with Coyoe Ugly...like, what was the point? Just a set piece of Beth? Much like the kid is?

Jamie getting on his knees was SO fucking cringe...good lord :rofl:

Overall, for a basically shit season, save for the premiere, it was probably the best episode of the season.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Kasye's storyline was completely and utterly worthless...the end of us? Does that mean the Dutton's or him and miss not a real indian, Monica? Jimmy got one of the best sendoffs in recent memory for a show. Good for him, fantastic. Was nice to see Lloyd and Rip sentimental. Great to see those skank barrel racers getting told to fuck off. I still dont get the storyline with Coyoe Ugly...like, what was the point? Just a set piece of Beth? Much like the kid is? Jamie getting on his knees was SO fucking cringe...good lord :rofl: Overall, for a basically shit season, save for the premiere, it was probably the best episode of the season.

Kaseys is either completely and totally worthless or they’re setting it up for there to be a lot of changes in his life next season. It annoyed me that he was absent from the ranch for half of the season.

Loved Jimmy’s sendoff. I’m glad he’s going to still be around on a different show.

Jaime on his knees was cringe, at first I was like wow that’s horrible acting but it kinda fits his slimy personality.

What coyote ugly thing are you referring to?

Reactions: FESTER665

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Kaseys is either completely and totally worthless or they’re setting it up for there to be a lot of changes in his life next season. It annoyed me that he was absent from the ranch for half of the season.

Loved Jimmy’s sendoff. I’m glad he’s going to still be around on a different show.

Jaime on his knees was cringe, at first I was like wow that’s horrible acting but it kinda fits his slimy personality.

What coyote ugly thing are you referring to?
Just referring to the actress. She was in coyote ugly.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg

Ahhh.

I don’t get it either.

If it’s anything like how off this season was by season 5 John will be standing in front of trucks bringing cattle to slaughter.

I get that they’re trying to soften him up in his old age, let him right some wrongs, but for a while there I was afraid it was going full on woke lol

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ

Also, I can't believe Hugh Dillon (the Sheriff) wrote himself out of the show. Is he banking on MoK being a bigger hit that's available to a limited audience since it's streaming-only?

Yeah that whole thing was so odd. It just kinda happened out of nowhere, and then they just moved on. Im betting its because of his MOK commitments. I guess what more could he even do on yellowstone anyways? The Duttons pretty much hold all the power now anyways

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg

Yeah that whole thing was so odd. It just kinda happened out of nowhere, and then they just moved on. Im betting its because of his MOK commitments. I guess what more could he even do on yellowstone anyways? The Duttons pretty much hold all the power now anyways

There was a lot of that this season. A lot of things that could’ve been great plot lines but nope. I think a lot of things changed because of COVID and they had to try and find a way to do it as gracefully as possible. Like the Jimmy stuff, I don’t think the 6666’s stuff was a thing when Covid first hit.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
There was a lot of that this season. A lot of things that could’ve been great plot lines but nope. I think a lot of things changed because of COVID and they had to try and find a way to do it as gracefully as possible. Like the Jimmy stuff, I don’t think the 6666’s stuff was a thing when Covid first hit.

Yeah, Im sure that had something to do w/ everything. Everything just felt so jumbled and pieced together this season. Reminded me of the caliber of tv show we had during the great writers strike of aught 7/8

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The big question, is where does each character go from here? Like legitimately.

Are we gonna watch John and Jamie go head to head for the governor seat?

Where does Kasey go?

Does Beth spend the entire time battling the dwarf?

What about Rip?

I'm not sure this season did a good job actually setting up what happens next. Maybe just me.

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Wait what

Hugh Dillon, who played the Sheriff, is a contributor and producer on Yellowstone, and also Mayor of Kingstown, where he plays a substantial, entertaining, and much better role.

If you haven't started it yet, I highly suggest it. Aside from the season opener, MoK is way better than this season of Yellowstone. I think IDAFC21 IDAFC21 will concur.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
The big question, is where does each character go from here? Like legitimately.

Are we gonna watch John and Jamie go head to head for the governor seat?

Where does Kasey go?

Does Beth spend the entire time battling the dwarf?

What about Rip?

I'm not sure this season did a good job actually setting up what happens next. Maybe just me.

Beth/ dwarf battle over Beth’s transgressions and the land.

Gov seat I don’t see being a huge deal. John relinquishes it to Jaime now that they have him by the balls of sorts. He proved who he’s loyal to...

Kasey is either going to return to the Yellowstone or fuck off with Monica somewhere

Rip didn’t have MUCH of a story arc this season, he’s just kinda there but not in a bad way

Thread Info