Avondale, AZ
Vge.gif

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
So someone brought something up to me that I didnt catch and its likely nothing, but when John and Beth were fighting he said "we dont kill sheep, we kill wolves" and theres a ton of wolf shit going on with Kasey, I hope they dont off him in the finale or something stupid.

Hopefully next season they get back to what made it great and stop with the fucking spinoff shit.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So someone brought something up to me that I didnt catch and its likely nothing, but when John and Beth were fighting he said "we dont kill sheep, we kill wolves" and theres a ton of wolf shit going on with Kasey, I hope they dont off him in the finale or something stupid.

Hopefully next season they get back to what made it great and stop with the fucking spinoff shit.
Why would John and Beth kill Kasey ?

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005

If the Soap Opera approach to the show continues then I hope there are no additional seasons.

As it is the show is borderline Walking Dead ridiculous.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Why would John and Beth kill Kasey ?

I guess they wouldnt have to but he could die as a wolf?

Maybe Beth goes off the deep end because Daddy is disappointed in her? I dont know.

Wouldnt surprise me with the way this season has been going. :bowrofl:

Also sucks cause the first episode was great, then its just been downhill like Sheridan mailed it in because he was working on 1883

Reactions: Mook
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info