Paramount Yellowstone

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Agreed. Why the hell was Laramie in the bunk house though? Like zero point to the previous episode now. :bowrofl:

yeah that confused me as well.

The boss says ALL WOMEN OUT!! And..........then shes just there like nothing ever happened. And everyone is ok with it. I'm just glad Teeter is back. But that was still really unnecessary. I mean obviously John didn't know she was branded, which I always figured was the case. But then Rip just "forgot" and didnt tell him? I mean sure they try and explain it as it all happened just before all the shit went down, but still.......just poor writing.

At least there were some things that finally got resolved tonight so maybe we can start to move foward, which would be nice since theres only 3 episodes left this season.

Reactions: FESTER665

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
It just feels like they filmed it w/out the whole scene of John banishing all the women, but then they realized they needed a reason for Mia to leave the ranch, so she could travel to the 6666 just in time to see Jimmy shacking up w/ the horse masturbator, so then they added those scenes in after the fact and had to cover all their tracks

Reactions: Jon01 and FESTER665

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
It just feels like they filmed it w/out the whole scene of John banishing all the women, but then they realized they needed a reason for Mia to leave the ranch, so she could travel to the 6666 just in time to see Jimmy shacking up w/ the horse masturbator, so then they added those scenes in after the fact and had to cover all their tracks

She was already gone though….

Didnt need that scene from Jimmy today either. :bowrofl:

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I actually really liked this episode. pretty much everything I was bitching about the past week was resolved. Small success/ side story getting those relay horses back. Beth doing Beth shit scheming to have Summer annoy the builders/ Market Equities, fucking with Jaime, etc. There was actually some sort of a direction...

I guess I’m odd man out liking the Jimmy sideline stuff. As soon as he walked in that room and I saw the mount I was like yup, they’re making that poor bastard collect ?

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Season 10 - Tate is running the Yellowstone, Carter is the new Rip Wheeler. Teeter and Colby’s daughter is Carter’s right-hand woman (like Lloyd is).

Jimmy is 75 years old wearing a belt buckle that covers his entire stomach, and is still jacking off horses so he doesn’t break his back again. The offspring is what keeps the Yellowstone 6666 ranch going. He still hasn’t seen Roadhouse.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I actually really liked this episode. pretty much everything I was bitching about the past week was resolved. Small success/ side story getting those relay horses back. Beth doing Beth shit scheming to have Summer annoy the builders/ Market Equities, fucking with Jaime, etc. There was actually some sort of a direction...

I guess I’m odd man out liking the Jimmy sideline stuff. As soon as he walked in that room and I saw the mount I was like yup, they’re making that poor bastard collect ?

Hey, he might have gotten a date out of it at least. :bowrofl:

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
SPOILER TAGS PLEASE
Y tho

It's been a day since it came out, if someone hasn't seen the episode and doesn’t want anything spoiled, what do they stand to gain by coming in to this thread? I understand using it the night of but after that, c'mon, either watch the show or avoid everything yellowstone until you do.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Y tho

It's been a day since it came out, if someone hasn't seen the episode and doesn’t want anything spoiled, what do they stand to gain by coming in to this thread? I understand using it the night of but after that, c'mon, either watch the show or avoid everything yellowstone until you do.
If I recall if you don’t see it live it doesn’t drop to the dedicated streaming apps till the next day.

Thread Info