Paramount Yellowstone

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
I'm surprised theres nudity in this...I thought this was network tv. Is Paramount more of a movie channel?

FKA Spike TV

Shes a terrible actress but she has a great body.

She's suuuuuuper british, so trying to hide her accent is probably a struggle

S1 done. This is one fucked up family.

yes

God damn, Monica in her professors outfit.

yes yes. Chinese mother and american father. She's in Wind River as well. Used to be a disney channel actress under Kelsey Chow, now goes by Kelsey Asbille

You see the level of commitment when they take to one cowboy to the train station.

When you see that happen, you know there are no limits to what they are probably capable of doing.

My favorite scene. Fucking long black train FTW.

Also, Walker is Country/Americana artist Ryan Bingham, his songs are used throughout and that's really him singing in all the scenes.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
All caught up. Show is pretty damn solid. Jamie is the worst character. Rip is the best.
Jamie is going to be the family member that is really gonna fuck them over all the time. He is the black sheep and a huge liability to the family. With his personality and the way he is, you know he is never going to be the one saving the ranch. But maybe I'm wrong.
Yup. & seems just as whacky/powertripping as he was on Justified as Robert Quarles

Can't remember if it was brought up yet but Rip (Cole Hauser) is Benny from Dazed & Confused.
I wondered who RIP was. I looked it up and was surprised. He annoyed me in Daze & confused and was not memorable in anything else I saw him in. But he nails that roll.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Wait what

7qOT6ql.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info