Paramount Yellowstone

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
The fact that Jamie wasn't attacked says a lot. I don't buy some line like "We wouldn't go after a government official" either. Obviously, he was left out as someone thinks Jamies is the one legally in control of the land the Yellowstone is on. So I would think it is tied to the takeover of the land somehow. Be it his father securing Jamie's future with the Yellowstone, Angela Blue Thunder, or the group trying to set up the resort.

Walker is broke. The hit would cost a lot of money. And he has nothing to gain financially from it. So back-end payment wouldn't work. Unless they come up with some storyline that he is owed big favors by people in prison. His character doesn't seem the type to be a leader or kingpin in prison. Him being a plant is hard to accept as well. Since he just happens to get released on the day Rip is there to recruit someone? I can't imagine the odds on that one.

The show loves to introduce an antagonist and kill him off within a couple of episodes. So I would not be surprised if that ended up being the same way here.

Reactions: FESTER665

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
So LMK if I'm remembering this correctly. To end S3 it seemed like the hit could have been the native american lawyer chick (likely working w/ rainwater), it could have been roarke/market equities, or it could have been jamie and his dad.

Seems rainwater is out because he's helping John
Roarke & market equities still seems possible, just assuming that the higherup old lady wasn't aware
Jamie and/or his dad seem the most plausible to me, they def have the most to gain

What happened to the CEO of market equities? The black lady

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
So LMK if I'm remembering this correctly. To end S3 it seemed like the hit could have been the native american lawyer chick (likely working w/ rainwater), it could have been roarke/market equities, or it could have been jamie and his dad.

Seems rainwater is out because he's helping John
Roarke & market equities still seems possible, just assuming that the higherup old lady wasn't aware
Jamie and/or his dad seem the most plausible to me, they def have the most to gain

What happened to the CEO of market equities? The black lady

Willa got "benched" while they looked into the scandal that Beth framed her for. :bowrofl:

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Things are getting set in motion...

Bet you Jaime’s dad used money tied to Jaime to put his plan into motion. Rest of the family has no knowledge of him purchasing that property or anything of the sort, not a good look for him through the eyes of everyone else.
As long as jamie tells the duttons who did it I'm sure it'll be fine. The question is what path will jamie take since now he 100% has to choose sides. If he sides with the duttons his biological deadbeat dad dies, if he sides with his dad the duttons will assume he did it and who the fuck knows what happens then

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
As long as jamie tells the duttons who did it I'm sure it'll be fine. The question is what path will jamie take since now he 100% has to choose sides. If he sides with the duttons his biological deadbeat dad dies, if he sides with his dad the duttons will assume he did it and who the fuck knows what happens then

Tough call. His biological father is giving him what he longed for in the Dutton family... admiration. I think he’s smart enough to see through the manipulation of his dad, whether he will want to act on it is up for debate.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I'm guessing that Randall is dead by the end of the season. Jamie is slimy, but he still seems to have allegiance to the Dutton family as evidenced in this episode. Also, the scene between Jamie and Kayce shows that there's still a bond.
Agree

This should not be a hard decision for him. Dude killed his biological mother and just tried to kill his entire adopted family. He has to go

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I think Jamie’s dad was indirectly involved. For this show it would be way too easy for that kind of reveal so early in the season. Has to be another layer or two to it.

Dunno, we're already four episodes into a 10 episode season.... They might clean up some storylines "early" to start new ones? :dunno:

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Thread Info