Paramount Yellowstone

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Having just finished it all up again, I’ve got some thoughts regarding the attacks from a who-dun-it standpoint, but I’ll wait until I’m at a computer, but based on the differences between them, I personally think there are at least two separate parties involved between the three attacks. As far as who makes it? I have a pretty strong feeling both Kasey and John DO survive. Beth is the outlier.

From what we saw, the son of the woman John was helping was not harmed, so maybe he plays a part in it like providing a phone without a hole in it or something else like that.

As was said, the second Kasey flips the desk we pretty much know he’s going to be fine. He has the combat experience.

Reactions: FESTER665

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Having just finished it all up again, I’ve got some thoughts regarding the attacks from a who-dun-it standpoint, but I’ll wait until I’m at a computer, but based on the differences between them, I personally think there are at least two separate parties involved between the three attacks. As far as who makes it? I have a pretty strong feeling both Kasey and John DO survive. Beth is the outlier.

From what we saw, the son of the woman John was helping was not harmed, so maybe he plays a part in it like providing a phone without a hole in it or something else like that.

As was said, the second Kasey flips the desk we pretty much know he’s going to be fine. He has the combat experience.

I am trying to figure out if Beth gets killed and Rip just goes scorched Earth on everyone, but assume he will do that even if they dont have that be the end of her.

Hoping they dont write anyone off, but we shall see.

Unfortunately I have to go to a conference that week so will likely miss the debut. Fucking sucks.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I think that could go either way. And agreed, he’ll go scorched earth on everyone. I’m leaning more towards yes she dies because they pretty much spent the whole season with her finally learning to open up and trust John, let Rip into her life and start to find some peace.

My only doubts with that is at that point, only Kasey and John are left to defend the Yellowstone... and Beth is an integral part of doing so when it comes to the white collar side of things.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I think that could go either way. And agreed, he’ll go scorched earth on everyone. I’m leaning more towards yes she dies because they pretty much spent the whole season with her finally learning to open up and trust John, let Rip into her life and start to find some peace.

My only doubts with that is at that point, only Kasey and John are left to defend the Yellowstone... and Beth is an integral part of doing so when it comes to the white collar side of things.
They put themselves in a tricky spot. If everyone survives it'll just be incredibly unrealistic, but yet if they do kill someone off it'll leave a HUGE hole in the show.

We'll see how they play it. I'm super curious

Reactions: Outlaw

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I think the Duttons all survive, but Jimmy dies.

I wonder if Rip will ever find out that Jamie is the reason Beth can’t have kids….

I could see that. Maybe Beth is badly injured and in limbo, but at that point I can’t see how they fight the white collar fights. I just don’t know lmao

Thread Info