Paramount Yellowstone

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Well I was going to start this over tonight, but how in the FUCK is this only streaming on PEACOCK PREMIUM, and not PARAMOUNT+, the fucking NETWORK THE SHOW AIRS ON???

Oh they can fuck right off for this one.

I know a few people who want to watch it because theyre hearing all about it and complaining about that too. Thinking about buying them on Bluray at this point and lending them out.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I refuse to sign up for any more streaming services. There are just too many, and the cost is just too much. I share a few logins with close friends, and they reciprocate. Beyond that I'll go find something else to do.

Someone needs to come up with a single repository where you can have one set of credentials and then choose which services/packages you want. That then cascades down. Pay one service once a month to manage the rest of the streaming services. I don't want to have to juggle 10 services each month. It's just too much of a hassle.

Reactions: FESTER665

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
I refuse to sign up for any more streaming services. There are just too many, and the cost is just too much. I share a few logins with close friends, and they reciprocate. Beyond that I'll go find something else to do.

Someone needs to come up with a single repository where you can have one set of credentials and then choose which services/packages you want. That then cascades down. Pay one service once a month to manage the rest of the streaming services. I don't want to have to juggle 10 services each month. It's just too much of a hassle.

yeah, they should bundle a bunch of channels together, sent via a wire, to our houses. I know, we can call it cable!

LOL

We get Peacock through xfinity and we share logins with immediate family. I share my Disney+ and get Amazon Prime and Hulu through family members. We all have our own Netflix, but the other streaming services we tend to share.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn

Like cable? lol

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Like cable? lol
That doesn't work anymore. When you have Disney+, HBO Plus Max, A&E+, Paramount+, Peacock, Discovery+, etc. Those are all exclusive streaming platforms with content they don't show on cable.

The Yellowstone prequel is a perfect example. The regular show is on Paramount, which is available through cable/satellite/etc. But if you want to watch the prequel, it won't be broadcast, need to get their exclusive streaming service.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I bought all three seasons on Prime Video because I wasn’t interested in dealing with the BS.
Exactly. I have prime video, hulu, netflix, and disney+ and that's already too much but whatever. If it's not on the latter 3 and I can't buy it on prime, literally fuck off I don't want to watch your show.

Every network thinks they need a streaming service now, once they realize people don't want to deal with their bullshit small apps they'll sell out to the big ones and it'll be easier. You can totally tell it's a marketplace in its infancy.

Even HBO max can fuck off. Sorry warner, you've made like 2 good movies in the last 10 years, hope it gets to the point that it's more profitable to license your stuff to another service rather than have your own.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
The Yellowstone prequel is a perfect example. The regular show is on Paramount, which is available through cable/satellite/etc. But if you want to watch the prequel, it won't be broadcast, need to get their exclusive streaming service.
Good example. I won't sign up for paramount+ so it looks like i'm not watching this until they decide to sell it on prime.

What the hell even is paramount, they can GFT

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
That doesn't work anymore. When you have Disney+, HBO Plus Max, A&E+, Paramount+, Peacock, Discovery+, etc. Those are all exclusive streaming platforms with content they don't show on cable.

I know. But people used to complain about cable prices and the packages they would offer to get all these services. And here we are...

Now you are asking for something that cable did before.

Basically, the consumer is never gonna win out. Profits will win out. Trust me, I am with you. I think all these streaming services are a joke. I'd gladly pay $20 for cable with everything I need versus a dozen streaming services for $300. Shit, mainly for fewer passwords to remember. :rofl:

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info