Paramount Yellowstone: 1883

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
fantastic that ilsa is essentially going to be the reason as to why they dont make it to oregon and settle in Montana. But fuck me the fact shes gonna make if from Wyoming to Montana before she goes......fucking badass
But hasn't he said all along that they weren't going to Oregon? But not sure where exactly they were going?

I hope they are playing with our emotions and she pulls through. I think Elsa is one of the two most interesting characters on the show so far. To have her off after season 1 would suck.

I also seem to remember originally hearing about 1883 and thinking it was weird as I thought the ranch wasn't founded for several years after that. I'd have to search if that is true or if I was mistaken. But it is also possible that they didn't stop exactly where the ranch currently sits. So maybe they were in that area and the next few seasons will be about them in that area, finding a way to procure the land, and then build a stone brink there. Maybe the original house was a wood house somewhere else and it took a few years for James to build the stone house he promised his wife?

I just looked and Fort Caspar is like 400 miles from Bozeman. Which the Yellowstone is outside of. I would think it would take a long time to cover that much ground. So I can't imagine they will make the fort and all the way to Bozeman in the next episode. Plus would she make it that far if she's dying? I'm gonna be pissed if the season finale cliffhanger is if she dies or not! haha

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Pretty depressing... Ended how i expect as well, but didn't expect Sam Elliot to make it all that way just to blow his head off when he got to the beach.

Some interesting dialog between the head Indian and Dutton though. Told Dutton he can make that area his home, but his people will take it back in 7 generations.... Makes you wonder what is going to happen on Yellowstone, either next season or whenever they end the show.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
First thought, this could have been a movie...9 episodes dragged a bit. Great casting and acting but Faith Hill is supposed to be around 35 and she absolutely does not look it (not that she looks bad at all). McGraw and Hill were way way better than expected and I'd be happy to watch them again.

Elsa's voiceovers were annoying...super annoying. At least for me. Cinematography was on point but again, I keep coming back to this needing to be way shorter...think about what actually happened, and this could have easily been a movie, with less filler and a more focused story.

Overall, good addition to the Yellowstone world that is being created.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info