Paramount Yellowstone: 1883

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Agreed. I was going to say the same thing. Always some Billy-bad-ass character.

So his character roams the great plains and kills thieves? He kills a few guys. Then asks if the crew is going to bury any of the bodies? What? I didn't see him volunteering to bury the guys he killed. But he says he'll stay back to say a few words. This really means he's going to pick their pockets and take anything of value.

His being there made no sense. Indians had obviously been following the party. Them showing back up makes sense. But he sees an open door to write himself into a scene. Dumb lol

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Only thing is I could do without Taylor Sheridan writing himself into all the shows.

Just do your thing behind the camera guy.
I thought this about yellowstone, it was clear that he just wanted to make himself look like a badass. That cockiness wasn't for the character.

Reactions: FESTER665

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
More coming

It looks like the Yellowstone universe isn't slowing down anytime soon. On Tuesday, during Paramount's Investor Event, it was announced that Paramount+ has ordered more episodes of 1883, the record-breaking prequel series that debuted late last year. Additionally, the streaming service has also ordered 1932, which is being described as "the next chapter of the Yellowstone origin story", and will follow a new generation of Duttons during the time of western expansion, Prohibition and the Great Depression. More information about these new episodes is expected to be revealed at a later date, although it has been confirmed that the episode will debut later this year. This news comes after Yellowstone was also renewed for a fifth season.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
That episode was....

This Is Intense GIF by VICE WORLD OF SPORTS

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info