Paramount Yellowstone: 1883

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
I had no problem with the first two eps. This morning, there were barely any rips of either show, which is unusual.
That's the worst. It's like they forget. I waited a week for last weeks episode of Yellowstone. Luckily I didn't have time to watch it anyway. I ended up settling on a file three times bigger than it needed to be

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Aug 1, 2007
I have Paramount + but have yet to watch any of this on that, been catching the episodes right after yellowstone.

Anyone else find it odd that it's just the daughter that has a voiceover?

Makes you think that the story will eventually be about her
I dont think shes goin to live past this season. Dont forget she had an arrow in her in the premiere. Plus there was a flashback on yellowstone with 2 boys, she wasent around

Reactions: Jon01 and Mook

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I dont think shes goin to live past this season. Dont forget she had an arrow in her in the premiere. Plus there was a flashback on yellowstone with 2 boys, she wasent around

I think she is a big part of the show. I think she will be around for a long time. Maybe even take over the Yellowstone when her father dies.

The scene you are referring to is when the little boy is a teenager. So by that time, she would be of an age that she would be married and have a family of her own. So I don't think she will be gone after the arrow scene happens in the series.

Mook Mook I hate that streaming services don't say when the new episodes air in their description. I'm always lost as to when series have new episodes available. lol

Reactions: Jon01

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Is ep 4 still not up? I THOUGHT there was supposed to be a new episode last night.... wtf

ah god damnit. It got pushed back to next weekend for some reason. Did they know everyone wouldve just watched that instead of the yellowstone finale?

• Haha
Reactions: Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ep 5 watched. I am enjoying the hell out of this show. I really have to give props to Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. I am NOT a country music fan, so i wont speak to their talents there, but as actors I am really enjoying them. And they havent even tried to shoehorn in singing scenes in this show like they constantly do w/ a another individual on another show...........................

For some reason tho we're not getting ep 6 until Jan 30.

Reactions: BS ISF
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info