yellow 04 cobra at ford dealer

mistic04vert

shoes you want!
Mar 21, 2007
hey guys i saw a yellow 04 cobra at hawkson ford in oak lawn today around 1pm--that same cobra was at US 41 ON JUNE 2 at the msc, it ran a 12.5 i saw it with my own eyes, i dont if they guy traded it in or not it was sitting on the lot like right when you want into the show room, it has the saleen wheels its dump to the ground with a red cobra insert????????

mistic04vert

shoes you want!
Mar 21, 2007
really

so he got a vette--wow i think the 03/04 cobra is the best bang for your buck---i guess he wanted a change!!!! as long as he is happy, i know im 2 HAPPY with my cobra, i do like the 2007 z06, even though im not a chevy guy, the z06 is a well put together fine machine, i will always be a TRUE MUSTANG PERSON----however i might get a 2007 z06 one day---but my cobra will never LEAVE ME TRUE SVT LOVER................................

02RedL

mistic04vert said:
hey guys i saw a yellow 04 cobra at hawkson ford in oak lawn today around 1pm--that same cobra was at US 41 ON JUNE 2 at the msc, it ran a 12.5 i saw it with my own eyes, i dont if they guy traded it in or not it was sitting on the lot like right when you want into the show room, it has the saleen wheels its dump to the ground with a red cobra insert????????
You must of left early, I end up goin 11.90s at 126.

justin case

Dec 12, 2006
funny story my buddy is a porter there and one of the new porters i guess was driving it around bottomed it out and tore the front mount off,my friend said he saw you in there a few times though and said it was an amazing car.

i was there last week and he cleaned my car for me and saw the z06,im guessing the one you bought,badass looking car man

Thread Info