Year of the Boosted Marauder?

musclemerc

Reaction score
Got a few minutes to myself this morning so I surfed all the MM forums and realized there are ALOT of Marauder owners that took the plunge this year and got boosted. I've been on the Marauder scene from the beginning and I don't remember seeing this many Marauders getting SC'ed in a calendar year.

Post up if you joined the boosted MM club this year and provide details of what type of boost you went with and how many pounds. Here are a few guy's I remember right off the top of my head

Musclemerc- Hybrid Trilogy
Zack- Custom Turbo (not new to the club)
MMBLUE-Air-to-Air Centri
Lilmarauder- Eaton swap
loud2004marquis- Eaton swap
offroadkarter- Eaton swap
Blackened300A- Trilogy
Jbeezy- Air-to-Air Centri
LowbuckMM- PTK Turbo
MM2004- Eaton Swap

Last edited:

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
There's even been a few guys on Instagram who are not on any forums asking me for info on boosting their Mercs. It's catching on like a wild fire.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
A driver at work caught me looking at TCG and saw someone's Marauder in their sig. Told me he is saving up for an 03 cobra top swap.

musclemerc

Reaction score
^^^Looking forward to reading the thread Zack. These have gotten to be all too easy for you.

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Reaction score
The only reason I sold the eaton stuff off the blue was to fund the Turbo project. I kept the brackets, COT, coolant hoses and heat exchanger.

musclemerc

Reaction score
The brackets have gotten to be a commodity Zack. I talked to Terry and he wont be able to fabricate anything till mid~late December. Even then who knows?

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
The only reason I sold the eaton stuff off the blue was to fund the Turbo project. I kept the brackets, COT, coolant hoses and heat exchanger.
I did not think you would of sold those valuable items.

Nice!!

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Reaction score
The brackets have gotten to be a commodity Zack. I talked to Terry and he wont be able to fabricate anything till mid~late December. Even then who knows?
There is a local guy who says he is making the alternator bracket.
The belt tensioner bracket is easy to make if needed.

musclemerc

Reaction score
^^^ I was seriously considering making both out of SS but out of respect for Terry I'm gonna stand down till his promised December deadline. Come January all that could change.

I could easily make both.

musclemerc

Reaction score
I just spoke to Terry today. You guys waiting be patient till he gets his shop built. I'm steadily pushing him behind the scene to make him remember SC builds are waiting on him and his brackets

MMBLUE

Reaction score
Got a few minutes to myself this morning so I surfed all the MM forums and realized there are ALOT of Marauder owners that took the plunge this year and got boosted. I've been on the Marauder scene from the beginning and I don't remember seeing this many Marauders getting SC'ed in a calendar year.

Post up if you joined the boosted MM club this year and provide details of what type of boost you went with and how many pounds. Here are a few guy's I remember right off the top of my head

Musclemerc- Hybrid Trilogy
Zack- Custom Turbo (not new to the club)
MMBLUE-Air-to-Air Centri
Lilmarauder- Eaton swap
loud2004marquis- Eaton swap
offroadkarter- Eaton swap
Blackened300A- Trilogy
Jbeezy- Air-to-Air Centri
LowbuckMM- PTK Turbo

Thanks for the mention..

It was nice to see those PTK pipes finally get on a car. I think they have been through 3 people and a refinish before they finally landed with LowbuckMM.

musclemerc

Reaction score
They did swap hands a few times. IIRC something went wrong and either he blew the engine or the turbo took a dump.

ChiTownMaraud3r

MERC'D U
Reaction score
Hopefully you can add me to the list of 2014 eaton swapped MMs. Have much more research to do before officially taking the plunge.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom