• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

yay more problems....

BoostJunki3

Slow M90 Setup
Reaction score
UPDATED....HELP P1571 ABS and TRAC OFF

ok guys i was just sitting at a light today and all the sudden my abs light pops on and i pull up the codes the aero and i get P1571....the steering wheels is also now harder to turn after this wtf happened?

Last edited:

BoostJunki3

Slow M90 Setup
Reaction score
could this have anything to do with torque management alterations in my tune? or maybe a bas sensor plug loose? any other ideas?

its weird that it happend a week after lowering the car.....

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
magnasteer is disabled if the ABS light is on.

and yes it could very well have something to do with your tune. i would set your TM settings to stock, clear codes and see if it comes back.

BoostJunki3

Slow M90 Setup
Reaction score
magnasteer is disabled if the ABS light is on.

and yes it could very well have something to do with your tune. i would set your TM settings to stock, clear codes and see if it comes back.
thank you sir too bad i have to drive to rockford to get the TM changed unless someone here in the chicagoland area can do it....

BoostJunki3

Slow M90 Setup
Reaction score
its back guys and now its intermittent.....its on sometimes and sometimes it not......i did notice when i got this car that the EBTCM electrical connector had been duck taped so it wouldnt move but i removed the tape maybe 6 months ago as it is not broken and i didnt see the need....coudl my rougher lowered stance be bouncing this plug around? i dont see my tune causing an intermittent problem...or maybe its a look abs connector at one of the wheels....lemme know its annoying me !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom