Yaj Yak's Formula 260 SS Boat Thread

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
CFAgTIe.jpg

so i saw this yesterday.

i need to find a platform like this... seriously at minimum DOUBLES the platform of this boat. so much want.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
yes it did

the previous owner never had it in though, i'm up in the air about putting it in... i'd rather vacuum/clean carpet i feel outside of the boat rather than scrub the floor of the interior... i dunno.

I think carpet looks classier than the non-skid. Snap in marine carpet is so easy to clean - A hose, scrub brush, wet vac, and sun is all that's needed for a good deep cleaning:bigthumb:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I think carpet looks classier than the non-skid. Snap in marine carpet is so easy to clean - A hose, scrub brush, wet vac, and sun is all that's needed for a good deep cleaning:bigthumb:

right, that's what im going to do today. like i said, it's basically brand friggen new. :rofl:

but why not use it. id rather clean that than the non skid.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
fun part was sunday when I went to go get it, i went to put the outdrive up (I stored the boat with it down) and the trim pump just clicked a bunch. :eek3:

saturday i checked on the boat, to make sure tires had air, battery charger was lit, etc.

all was good....

so sunday i am freaking out because the boat's outdrive won't come up and there is 100% no way to tow it with it where it was... it had a nocco (sp?) smart trickle charger on it all winter, so i figured it'd be good to go.

WELP

little did i realize that the outlet connected to my trickle charger, was only hot when the light was on... issue was the light was only on, when the timer (like a hot tub at a hotel would have) was on. :ugh:

took the aux battery out of my truck and used jumper cables directly from it to the trim pump and then got the outdrive up

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info